Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Every single time someone has a gun pointed at their head with their back turned

k2wRXq.gif

How the fck nikka just gave the gun away??? That was mad slow :heh:

So predictable it pissed you off

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
7Ghauu2.gif

4kt4zjv.gif

hAfR6mn.gif

LpWLHIA.gif

0imXG50.gif

BbXyXjr.gif

BejApvL.gif
Stealing these

Isn't she about to go on tour?

Edit-Yea she just announced a new album/tour.

I swear I heard it on the Joe budden show in the last 1-2 episodes.. they were talking about her and Vado songs as well.. maybe I misheard

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
:dead: at Drea de Matteo (Adriana from "The Sopranos") playing Effie's Mama. I didn't even know Effie was supposed to be biracial.

Effie’s last name Is Morales but they made her mother Italian

This show makes BMF Season 3 look like The Wire
Women usually give their children the pop's last name. Ain't realize she was half White tho :leon:
That's long gone as Tariq lost that last season with Weston Holdings.

It was a waste of storyline as they’ve done absolutely nothing with it. How is Tariq even paying for school at this point as we don’t see him working or moving drugs :mjlol:
Don't forget Tariq was working "tree job dem" to get through school :troll:
Every single time someone has a gun pointed at their head with their back turned

k2wRXq.gif

Reminds me of that scene from the Tubi classic Dance with the Devil when the pops had to remind shorty of his past :ufdup: @42:00 mark

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Tariq scene was so bad I didn't realize it was him at first. I'm rolling up and I hear a nikka yelling. I look up to see a wide shot in yet another warehouse. I'm like who tf is that? They introducing a new character for the spinoff?? Get close up and it's Tariq St fukking Patrick! :russ:
I feel sorry for shorty. I could never watch that scene again if I was him. Who's hiring this dude for anything un-Power related? :wow: