Power 105.1 & The Breakfast Club Diss Funkmaster Flex, give him "Donkey of the Day"..

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Damn, they str8 up called Flex a bytch, lmao. This is entertainment son

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It is REALLY easy to ignore her too. If you don't turn on MTV or the radio she doesn't really exist :manny:

exactly I honestly don't even know what "Starships" sounds like probably heard it like one time whenever it first came out, the only nikki song on her current album I could probably recite is Beez in da trap and I only played that cuz of 2chainz and she was looking good in that video :lolbron:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
charlamagne dissed the mayor of philly to his face he doesnt just bash women

Noone said he only bashes women...nikkas said he picks easy soft targets...and that includes women...and a FAR worse fashion then this whole situation with nicki..Noone dissed nicki as a person or woman..dude dissed her SONG..nikkas can't diss a bytches song now cause she's a woman?..and I'm not even sayin Rosenberg was right cause there's a time for everything and that was the wrong time...but the nikka has CLEARLY expressed his dislike for THAT PARTICULAR song on multiple occasions on the radio...Charlemagne has dissed her fellow young money camp as people and as artists and the bytch puts him on her album..everyone involved in this situation is full of shyt...on ALL sides...

Daps
Noone said he only bashes women...nikkas said he picks easy soft targets...and that includes women...and a FAR worse fashion then this whole situation with nicki..Noone dissed nicki as a person or woman..dude dissed her SONG..nikkas can't diss a bytches song now cause she's a woman?..and I'm not even sayin Rosenberg was right cause there's a time for everything and that was the wrong time...but the nikka has CLEARLY expressed his dislike for THAT PARTICULAR song on multiple occasions on the radio...Charlemagne has dissed her fellow young money camp as people and as artists and the bytch puts him on her album..everyone involved in this situation is full of shyt...on ALL sides...

thats really the only thing that should've been addressed.. not to mention the fact, Flex is a back-pedaling b!tch who tried to lay most the blame/discussion on Rosenberg..

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
how is minaj a soft target!? :what:

SHE TELLS YOU TO SUKK HER DIKK AND EAT HER CUM.

so soft she is. smh

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
whats ironic, is Charlamange said Flex only gets loud with only women, when hes guilty of the same sh!t..

remember when he dissed Diddy, and next day he was on some "yes sir.. :sadcam:" sh!t when Diddy called in..

When did Flex get fired for beating Memphis Bleeks ass or going at Jay hard body? :sitdown: