Power 105.1 & The Breakfast Club Diss Funkmaster Flex, give him "Donkey of the Day"..

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
yay. shout outs. youre posting links... im so scared.
oh no. im exposed.
:childplease:

post some of my left field links too.

some dope music in that forum......

aRoMaN21

Daps
at least my ass is real.
and my t*ts.
and my eyes.
and my teeth.
and my hair.
and my muscles that i worked for....

im exposed.

aRoMaN21

Daps
THis shyt reeks of jealousy.
Noone even brought any of that shyt up

uhhhhhhhh, i have, you dumb fukk.
why are you coming at me bout my post counts when IN FACT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WTF IM POSTING.

good job looking like an idiot. id rather be a hating bytch than an idiot.

aRoMaN21

Daps
sad hustlemania beats to a pic of minaj rather than getting off the computer lurking and get some warm p*ssy rather than his warm stank palm.
fukk you all for being p*ssyclots and ignoring. thats the same concept as running frm a beat down.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
whats ironic, is Charlamange said Flex only gets loud with only women, when hes guilty of the same sh!t..

remember when he dissed Diddy, and next day he was on some "yes sir.. :sadcam:" sh!t when Diddy called in..

nah what made that situation worse is he actually dissed CASSIE, a female, just like what Flex does and Diddy called him and checked him on it

Charlamagne is sometimes funny but he suffers from that Flex "dissing women" syndrome as well he plotted to make lil mama cry (and succeeded), he went at Natalie "Crimson Chin" Nunn (rightfully so) so I had the :stopitslime: when Charlamagne was talking...pot calling the kettle black