Power 105.1 & The Breakfast Club Diss Funkmaster Flex, give him "Donkey of the Day"..

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The one good thing about these squabbles tho, this is the only times these cats play some dope songs.

Daps
I enjoy trash talking as much as the next nikka, but the Breakfast Club is a bunch of bytches just like Flex.

whats ironic, is Charlamange said Flex only gets loud with only women, when hes guilty of the same sh!t..

remember when he dissed Diddy, and next day he was on some "yes sir.. :sadcam:" sh!t when Diddy called in..

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
whats ironic, is Charlamange said Flex only gets loud with only women, when hes guilty of the same sh!t..

remember when he dissed Diddy, and next day he was on some "yes sir.. :sadcam:" sh!t when Diddy called in..

The time he made Lil Mama cry too. That shyt had me like :upsetfavre:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

And didn't Jay get him fired for the Beans interview and he wont say anything bad about him neither? People can say what they want about star and buck but they say that shyt loud.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
nas is an idiot too.
how can you write raps talking bout fake bytches..then do a video and make a feature, with one.
dikkhead.
when are rappers gonna remember what they say on wax?
its like they all on mind erasers and think noone remembers what they said years ago.
is nas a sell out too then?
fukk this rap/pop game

Daps
nas is an idiot too.
how can you write raps talking bout fake bytches..then do a video and make a feature, with one.
dikkhead.
when are rappers gonna remember what they say on wax?
its like they all on mind erasers and think noone remembers what they said years ago.
is nas a sell out too then?
fukk this rap/pop game

fukk is this n!gga rambling about.. :wtf:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
And didn't Jay get him fired for the Beans interview and he wont say anything bad about him neither? People can say what they want about star and buck but they say that shyt loud.

yea man at least star and buck werent scared of no one

i like charlamagne dissin flex cause flex is a bytch but truthfully so is charlamagne

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They basically have Charlemagne there to be the edgy one, Envy straddles the line and joins in on clowning weak targets but wont say a peep about any powerhouses Charlemagne goes at, and Yee loves everybody. They collectively do what Flex does as one person.

fukk it tho, it entertains me.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
yee shouldve askd minaj how much that ass costs.
but she too scared. smh

I have no beef with you or anything and I certainly don't like Nicki Minaj but you've been going over the top hard on Nicki on this board the last few days. You probably have 50+ posts about here in the last few days about her. Its weird, seriously.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day the Breakfast Club doin what they GET PAID to do. Can't expect anything less. with that said, Charlemagne told no lies this morning.