Pour out some Henny for this coli breh. Madden got him going thru it. -- Official Video Game Rage Thread

Canon

Veteran
Daps
People need to realize....this is not FOOTBALL. It's a game EMULATING football. Don't use football strategy...use MADDEN strategy.

It's the same in all sports games. If I played FIFA like actual soccer, I'd be possessing the ball and refreshing my passing phases for 50%-80% of the game. But nah, it's FIFA...so I'm gonna counter like crazy Maradona spin and finesse shot from 25+ yards out. :russ:
this is 100% correct and people need to get in where they fit in. It would actually be smart if EA/2k would set up areas where you can play the sort of game you are looking for and so these two groups don't have to touch each other. I have zero interest in playing like that so I stick to offline in sports games and with friends.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
this is 100% correct and people need to get in where they fit in. It would actually be smart if EA/2k would set up areas where you can play the sort of game you are looking for and so these two groups don't have to touch each other. I have zero interest in playing like that so I stick to offline in sports games and with friends.

Yup...I wish there was straight SIMULATION sports games. But that shyt went out the window a decade ago. People don't want simulation, they want a Super Bowl powertrip.

If I could get Football Manager with a more intuitive interface and decent match gameplay...it would be superior to FIFA/FC in every way...but that game would BOMB.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't know. I haven't played Madden since the mid 2000s

:mjlol:
Late 2000's for me lol. But yeah, that "tough game" message is just pouring salt on the wound. Just saying, "hey we noticed you kinda suck! Would you like to play someone who sucks almost as much as you do?!" :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тĻƒ 702
Da Valykrie Queen in GOD '18 & some of those Berserkers in GOD: Ragnarok had a nikka wantin' to destroy some shyt. Bloodborne nearly had me in tears of anger & that was with the first mini boss & I never got past that point. Haven't touched a souls like game ever since.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO