Pour out some Henny for this coli breh. Madden got him going thru it. -- Official Video Game Rage Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Game dead ass hit
people with the "sorry son but youre not ready??"
somebody is gonna get murdered!!
:laff::laff::laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't fukks with Madden in any shape or form, but lately I've been finding a bunch of rage vids and this gotta be the ultimate one that had me on the floor.​

I haven't seen this kind of disrespect since @smitty22 put baby powder on his hand and gave @Regular_P a salute to the face at the OSU/Michigan game.

:picard:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I laugh because I've had angry moments like that.
Worse than that....when I was playing call of duty.

Thank goodness I wasn't a streamer.
I'd be a rage video legend.
Cod 4 made me reevaluate things. I used to get mad and like spazz on all the buttons or try to rip the controller in half but one time I threw the controller without thinking and it hit the TV then I did it again and almost broke the window. My mom was about to knock my head off

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cod 4 made me reevaluate things. I used to get mad and like spazz on all the buttons or try to rip the controller in half but one time I threw the controller without thinking and it hit the TV then I did it again and almost broke the window. My mom was about to knock my head off
I've broken a controller, yelled so many F Bombs the neighbors must think I'm a wife beater, and I've bashed my gaming desk so bad that screws came out and the drawers cracked. I had to buy a new desk.

So I haven't played Cod since...I guess WW2 was the last time I had a lot of playtime.

I had very little of BO4. Almost none of MW2019.
I did play Cold War a bit.

Then I had enough. Not out of frustration but because the games arent good. And SBMM and disbanding lobbies ruined everything.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I've broken a controller, yelled so many F Bombs the neighbors must think I'm a wife beater, and I've bashed my gaming desk so bad that screws came out and the drawers cracked. I had to buy a new desk.

So I haven't played Cod since...I guess WW2 was the last time I had a lot of playtime.

I had very little of BO4. Almost none of MW2019.
I did play Cold War a bit.

Then I had enough. Not out of frustration but because the games arent good. And SBMM and disbanding lobbies ruined everything.
I almost wish I would physically break stuff back then. I would just get mad AF and give myself a headache. Curse out my teammates and kinda alienate my friends. I thought I was pretty decent at Cod4 and Bad Company 2 and we formed a competitive squad but those non gaming dudes had me heated. "It's just a game breh relax:whoa:" I wasn't trying to hear none of that shyt
:mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I almost wish I would physically break stuff back then. I would just get mad AF and give myself a headache. Curse out my teammates and kinda alienate my friends. I thought I was pretty decent at Cod4 and Bad Company 2 and we formed a competitive squad but those non gaming dudes had me heated. "It's just a game breh relax:whoa:" I wasn't trying to hear none of that shyt
:mjlol:
Cod is frustrating AF.
You think you're ok and then you see video of pro players with zero recoil, sliding all over the map.

Man, HOW???!!!