Pour out some Henny for this coli breh. Madden got him going thru it. -- Official Video Game Rage Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is hilarious. Who got more of these football rage vids?

I had to quit playing online because I realized games are supposed to be fun but that shyt turned me into a raging lunatic. Everyone is always cheesing. No semblance of balance, folks just trying to find something to cheese with and roll with it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dope thread concept. I have 2 vids that have rage. These always have me laughing.

You can never forget the OG rage clip.

:wow:

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can never forget the OG rage clip.

:wow:

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

I havent seen this vid in ages :russ: you can tell the second he snapped when he first said "spawn, die" calm as hell :lolbron:

I was having a horrible game in Socom 2 once, i took my controller and spun that shyt from the cord like a fukking helicopter and spiked it on the ground like i was got damn Gronkowski. There were buttons and pieces flying everywhere :mjlol: I then proceeded to :snoop: because i had to go to the damn store to buy another

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

I haven't played this game yet, is buddy just trash or is the guy with OSU abusing some unstoppable cheese? Getting cooked by the exact same play every time seems like a skill issue, but I'm speaking with no experience so I'm probably wrong.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played this game yet, is buddy just trash or is the guy with OSU abusing some unstoppable cheese? Getting cooked by the exact same play every time seems like a skill issue, but I'm speaking with no experience so I'm probably wrong.

People need to realize....this is not FOOTBALL. It's a game EMULATING football. Don't use football strategy...use MADDEN strategy.

It's the same in all sports games. If I played FIFA like actual soccer, I'd be possessing the ball and refreshing my passing phases for 50%-80% of the game. But nah, it's FIFA...so I'm gonna counter like crazy Maradona spin and finesse shot from 25+ yards out. :russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I would have tossed that controller out the window.

mario kart is as bad as any fighting game or sports game when it comes to rage. i remember play super mario kart at a friends house and he and his brother were going at it. dont know how, but his brothers green shells were always hitting their mark no matter where he shot them. it didnt take much of that for them to start straight up fighting