POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Wow, you have to read it a few times to realize how truly nuts Trump's so called family is.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTV2rv-W8AEGsje.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Yall ever ask why Mike Pence didn’t trust the Secret Service on January 6th?​

This shyt is…wild...

…and they deleted their texts…?….

I feel like we still dont fully know what really happened… :jbhmm:

The cover story is them not wanting to show Pence fleeing….idk...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Yall ever ask why Mike Pence didn’t trust the Secret Service on January 6th?​

This shyt is…wild...

…and they deleted their texts…?….

I feel like we still dont fully know what really happened… :jbhmm:

The cover story is them not wanting to show Pence fleeing….idk...

The entirety of that Pence story is going to be revealed 2 weeks before the election for maximum effect… Notice VP Harris entire detail is brothers lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fox News hit Pete Buttigieg with a gotcha question on Trump vs. Harris. It didn’t go well for them​

• Updated: Jul. 28, 2024, 12:40 p.m.
  • Published: Jul. 28, 2024, 12:39 p.m.

Transportation Secretary stops in Birmingham

U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has been a rough interview for Fox News. (Greg Garrison | AL.com)ggarrison@al.com

By Kevin Manahan | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Sooner or later, Fox News producers and hosts will learn a lesson: So far, several attempts to corner Pete Buttigieg with (what they believe are) clever questions has backfired.

In honor of the Summer Olympics happening now in Paris, we’ll say this: Buttigieg is one of the nation’s most skilled political gymnasts.

On Fox News Sunday, host Shannon Bream asked Buttigieg — the Transportation Secretary who has been floated as Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate — if President Joe Biden was aware of how badly he had been doing in polling against Donald Trump.

The answer wasn’t what Bream expected, because she tried to interrupt, but Buttigieg wouldn’t allow it.

“I’m aware of how he was doing. We’re all aware of how he’s doing,” Buttigieg said. “Our country has watched our president lead, and yes, we’ve also seen the fact that he’s 10 years older than he was 10 years ago. But unlike Republicans, who in Trump’s personality cult will take a look at Donald Trump and say he’s perfectly fine, even though he seemed unable to tell the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi, even though he’s rambling about electrocuting sharks and Hannibal Lecter, even though he is clearly older and stranger than he was when America first got to know him.

“They say he’s strong as an ox, leaps tall buildings in a single bound. We don’t have that kind of warped reality on our side.

“On the contrary, the president confronted that reality in what must have been one of the most difficult decisions for an American president to make ever. And he did something that I don’t think Donald Trump could even conceive of doing, which is putting his own interests aside for the country.”

While most political analysts say it’s unlikely Harris will pick Buttigieg — the former South Bend, Ind., mayor and naval officer, who is gay — his stock is rising fast. Already known for his smiling but devastating takedowns, he is blitzing the airwaves as a Harris defender while his digital staff publishes clips of each of his stinging attacks on Trump and running mate JD Vance.

According to Politico, a Buttigieg ally in Indiana — reportedly acting independently of Buttigieg — has compiled a dossier evaluating Harris’ options. The conclusion on Buttigieg: “Simply put, the vibes are high right now.”

However, Harris confidants and allies remain skeptical about his chances, Politico reports. They anticipate Harris will be ruthlessly pragmatic about her selection, more likely to choose Gov. Josh Shapiro of critical Pennsylvania, or Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona, a moderate Democrat from another key state. Of Buttigieg, one Harris insider said, “I just don’t see it.”

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump doesn't want you to hear Katie Johnson's full sworn testimony, so I'm posting it here. Listen for yourself. Pass it on.

She did drop her lawsuit, but never changed her story about being assaulted by Trump & Epstein.

Trump threatened to make her family "disappear" if she continued her lawsuit.

It’s common for victims to decide to stay anonymous when facing serious threats and more victimization by the predators who attacked them.

Dropping a lawsuit does not mean a victim is admitting that nothing happened.

I'm voting for the prosecutor over the felon in 2024!
#DemVoice1 #wtpBLUE #DemsUnited #ProudBlue

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Gov.
@JoshShapiroPA : Y'all go crack open that whole Project 2025 thing. That's some scary s—t right there. It is an agenda to take away more of your freedoms. It is an agenda to use the police and the military in this country to settle scores with his enemies. It's an agenda to pollute our air and undermine public safety