POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
There is a stark contrast between Trump/Vance and Kamala Harris when it comes women's rights.

As you can hear below, JD Vance literally has said that he would "like abortion to be illegal nationally," and Trump took credit for Roe V. Wade being overturned.

Meanwhile,
@KamalaHarris has made it part of her platform to protect the reproductive rights of women.

There is a huge choice to be made in this coming election. What choice will you make?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Say what you want about President Biden but I've never seen one white guy be this loyal to two Black people.

Had Obama's back every day for 8 years to make sure yall wouldn't stab him in it and stood in front of Kamala Harris for 4 years and took every shot only to step aside for her to take the spotlight in crunch time.

We'll never get another dude this real

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Republicans: Kamala Harris locked up black men on marijuana charges.

Reality: In 2006, then-California District Attorney Kamala Harris spoke about the challenges of reforming the criminal justice system and how she believed it was failing African Americans.

FACT: Yes, Kamala Harris prosecuted some Black men on marijuana charges because that was her job as District Attorney. She didn't write the laws; she was tasked with enforcing them. However, she also pushed for rehabilitation over prison in many cases.

FACT: Once she became Attorney General, Senator, and Vice President, and had the ability to sponsor and pass laws, she fought tirelessly to decriminalize marijuana and to keep Black men and women out of jail.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Trump: The late great Hannibal Lecter. They say why would he mention Hannibal Lecter, he must be cognitively in trouble. No. These are real stories. Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the lamb

2/11
He needs new content.

He needs to switch up a little and start praising Jeffrey Dahmer or something.

3/11
Hannibal Lecter was a republican

4/11
Um… that’s not presidential.

5/11
These are not real stories. /search?q=#TrumpIsUnfit

6/11
It's a fictional book, movie, and character. It's not real.

7/11
Silence From The Felon would work better

8/11
What’s the word for when you can’t tell reality from television? You know, what Fred Trump had.

9/11
These bats called. They want their crazy shyt back. /search?q=#TrumpIsUnfit

10/11
Hannibal Lecter isn’t realz

11/11
Reusing the same bit for like the third time. Age really has gotten to him

GTSqHsracAAPhJw.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
TRUMP: I've known Paris Hilton since she's 12.
STERN: She's hot.
TRUMP: Her parents are friends of mine. The first time she walked into the room I said, "who the hell is that!"
STERN: But even at 12 you were like, "wow she's hot."
TRUMP: Yeah, I saw her at 12 she was beautiful.
STERN: Have you seen her sex video?
TRUMP: Yes, I have seen it. Melania showed it to me.

I wonder again why Trump is hesitant to declassify the Epstein files? 🤔

Kamala Harris is a prosecutor who put sex offenders away.
I'm with her!💙🇺🇲
/search?q=#DemVoice1 /search?q=#wtpBLUE /search?q=#DemsUnited /search?q=#ProudBlue

2/11
Pedophile don

3/11
Whoa! Is that real? What is that from?

4/11
trump is a disgusting pedo

5/11
/search?q=#LockHimUpAlready 🤢

6/11
Listen to what Donald said BEFORE he was a politician. That's who he really is.

7/11
It doesn't even occur to him that it's inappropriate to talk about 12 year kids like this. Did you ever not know this was wrong?

8/11
Any man who looks at a 12 year old girl and says “she’s hot” is NOT fit to lead! Thats just SICK!

9/11
That is sick, indeed!
/search?q=#TrumpIsNotFitToBePresident

10/11
Melania showed it to him.

11/11
Yea, right. Totally threw her under the bus. I don't even want to imagine what his search history looks like. 🤢

GTV33QXWUAA1aKz.jpg