POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: no one is talking about MAGA cultists

plenty of normal, moderate voters are tired of everything being more expensive under Biden. and again, why can't you answer the question?

why the fukk can't Biden go out there and say "Trump is lying, i'm the one who unleashed american energy? i'm beating trump"?

It’s not on brand for Dems to be bragging about how much oil we are extracting when the price of gas is reflective of it at the pump anyway. It’s something you bring up if gas prices begin to go up.

Gas prices is the only thing people care about. How much oil we are producing is something Republicans care about.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not on brand for Dems to be bragging about how much oil we are extracting when the price of gas is reflective of it at the pump anyway. It’s something you bring up if gas prices begin to go up.

Gas prices is the only thing people care about. How much oil we are producing is something Republicans care about.
good, let's just let the republicans keep shytting on us on this, then :yeshrug: there's definitely a lot of upside to that. i like your strategy

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:snoop: no one is talking about MAGA cultists

plenty of normal, moderate voters are tired of everything being more expensive under Biden. and again, why can't you answer the question?

why the fukk can't Biden go out there and say "Trump is lying, i'm the one who unleashed american energy? i'm beating trump"?
Just your usual reminder that this account is not a serious person. Also notice the post count and annoying trolling will get worse as we get closer to November. Just like the Negro Nap account.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
The republican convention being held at a minor league ballpark is gonna be brazy, if they could hold one at all :wow:

Shiiiiiiiit. We going BACK to the Four Seasons…

6089b74c3f0560001881c9be

Landscaping :blessed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
At least :blessed: ALL THE NETWORKS :blessed: will show up to Four Seasons Total Landscaping

:mjlol:
Imagine that booking.

Rudy: So we need to book a nice place. Something big. Got it?

Yeah, we Googled and there's a Four Seasons not far from here. They said we can hold our presser there.

Rudy: Hell yes! Can't let these left wing news channels think we are messing around.ALL THE NETWORKS WILL BE THERE. How's my suit?

:dead:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Imagine that booking.

Yeah, we Googled and there's a Four Seasons not far from here. They said we can hold our presser there.

Rudy: Hell yes! Can't let these left wing news channels think we are messing around.ALL THE NETWORKS WILL BE THERE. How's my suit?

(Biggie voice) I'm going back to four seasons.... Landscaping

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Imagine that booking.

Only the best people, believe me

:russ: