POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I can’t wait till Trump get on that debate stage with Biden and starts rambling like he does at these rallies.

Moderator: Question for former president Trump. You keep mentioning water not coming out of faucets and shower heads, can you explain what your plan is to fix this issue?

Trump: It's a very easy fix. I spoke with a dishwasher company that has no water. They don't get water. It's like a 3rd world country. Where does the water go. It falls from the sky and we let it run to the ocean. It's a very big problem but we will fix it, quick and easy.

Moderator:: But how?

Trump: The water must be captured. I don't like soldiers who get captured but I like water that does. Capture the water I say. I came up with that expression by the way. Water capture I call it. Very powerful.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hollow. These people will cave by super Tuesday. Besides these people had 4 years to find someone else. They can cry me a river for all I care.
no they wont :heh: 10-20 percent of republicans hate trump, and want to move past him. how do you think biden won fukkin georgia, while kemp won easily?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no they wont :heh: 10-20 percent of republicans hate trump, and want to move past him. how do you think biden won fukkin georgia, while kemp won easily?
But the other 90 percent of Republicans hate them, and they know why. This stunt by Haley is just the latest example. This is a wash and it's pointless to talk about winning 30 percent of nothing.