POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

One of the big things with this as well, that won't be discussed until the elections are over... is the Republicans tossing McCarthy into the bushes. McCarthy WAS the best Republican to bring in donations. It's why Gaetz was trying to kiss his ass, because either He knew or someone told him that McCarthy was needed to get cash flow into the party.

He isn't coming back.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
One of the big things with this as well, that won't be discussed until the elections are over... is the Republicans tossing McCarthy into the bushes. McCarthy WAS the best Republican to bring in donations. It's why Gaetz was trying to kiss his ass, because either He knew or someone told him that McCarthy was needed to get cash flow into the party.

He isn't coming back.
Repped

Very few people discuss this and it's a big big indicator of how unhinged the gop is. Why do anything to alienate McCarthy? And Johnson is being shown to be the trump lackey pos he is. It's something I didn't expect but they may vote to kick Johnson to the curb soon.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I hope she stays in as long as possible

:russ:
She isn't going anywhere. Time is her golden jewel right now and she is still pulling in money. I want her to stay for selfish reasons leading up to the election. It just splits votes and makes winning that much easier for the left. This is Ross Perot 2.0

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She isn't going anywhere. Time is her golden jewel right now and she is still pulling in money. I want her to stay for selfish reasons leading up to the election. It just splits votes and makes winning that much easier for the left. This is Ross Perot 2.0
I don’t see her staying in after the primary. I do really hope a Ross Perot 2.0 emerges though

Daps

Yeah, i think she’s betting on something taking Trump down and her being the only alternative. She’s just blissfully unaware that MAGA set ain’t voting for her in the general.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, i think she’s betting on something taking Trump down and her being the only alternative. She’s just blissfully unaware that MAGA set ain’t voting for her in the general.
She isn't the only one betting on that, either. :mjgrin:

She's just out front. I can't say more so I won't.

We are in unchartered territory folks. Hold on tight.:sas2: