POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
this isn't hollow

You saw this in primary results from the beginning.....

The primaries tell a bigger story. There is a part of the party that is willing to take a big L to salvage the GOP. A subset that has been quiet so far. They're growing a pair and speaking through votes.

Above all that you simply don't rerun the loser in a national election. It's political suicide.

Long long long march to november. :sas2:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:dead: im hoping we get to see this Christofascist thoroughly humiliated before november. although ill settle for a 20 seat House loss, solely due to trump and abortion

:mjcry: shyt stings when you know Speaker is a religous zealot, and you hearing non-stop, "OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD..." on repeat and all you want to do is try to figure out how to save your political career with Democratic Headwinds on you.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

:dead: im hoping we get to see this Christofascist thoroughly humiliated before november. although ill settle for a 20 seat House loss, solely due to trump and abortion

This dude didn't realize that Republican politicians could not give AF about Christianity, the Bible, Jesus, or their teachings.

Christianity is just a tool they use to capture votes & wield power

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: shyt stings when you know Speaker is a religous zealot, and you hearing non-stop, "OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD..." on repeat and all you want to do is try to figure out how to save your political career with Democratic Headwinds on you.

I know they are like “this a$$hole is a Jesus freak fr. We just be saying shyt.”

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know they are like “this a$$hole is a Jesus freak fr. We just be saying shyt.”

"Before we talk about the Budget. Lets read the Old Testa-"
"Oh for fukks sakes..."
"Ment. Matt, did you bring your Bible?"
"No I left in the-"
"No worries my brother in Christ, you can have mine."