POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trials cranking up. Still a long long long march to November. Haley knows time is on her side. She'll keep losing primaries but continue to stack donations and a decent amount of votes. The fact she is still raking in moneyis the big story for her. Soon they'll wish they had gotten behind her from jump.

Anyway tanking that border bill was a nail in the coffin. It was the most conservative border bill in decades. Decades. McConnell was ready to have that shyt over and done. Then Trump spoke up and it died.

Independents see that shyt. How do you think that came across?

Easy layup for Democrats. Leanings aside this is bad bad politics on the Republican's part. You aren't out to sway the hardcore left and right leaning voters. You gotta sway the folks in the middle.

They haven't learned shyt since 2020.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Tweet no showing

O3l7Eur.png

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Trials cranking up. Still a long long long march to November. Haley knows time is on her side. She'll keep losing primaries but continue to stack donations and a decent amount of votes. The fact she is still raking in moneyis the big story for her. Soon they'll wish they had gotten behind her from jump.

Anyway tanking that border bill was a nail in the coffin. It was the most conservative border bill in decades. Decades. McConnell was ready to have that shyt over and done. Then Trump spoke up and it died.

Independents see that shyt. How do you think that came across?

Easy layup for Democrats. Leanings aside this is bad bad politics on the Republican's part. You aren't out to sway the hardcore left and right leaning voters. You gotta sway the folks in the middle.

They haven't learned shyt since 2020.
I put it like this Nikki Haley is doing one heck of a job in putting tacks & nails in Trump's campaign run as far as speaking out against him. The thing is if she doesn't start winning some of these races she's about to be done. If she loses the SC primary she might have to fall back.

It's a long road to November but on paper it's looking like Biden/Trump II. If we were to believe in polls it's "supposedly" not looking great for Biden but I do think if Trump gets convicted in those D.C. and Georgia cases it's going to turn some voters away from Trump which could turn the favor into Biden being re-elected.

By the time November comes Democrats will probably have majority control of both the House & Senate.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I put it like this Nikki Haley is doing one heck of a job in putting tacks & nails in Trump's campaign run as far as speaking out against him. The thing is if she doesn't start winning some of these races she's about to be done. If she loses the SC primary she might have to fall back.

It's a long road to November but on paper it's looking like Biden/Trump II. If we were to believe in polls it's "supposedly" not looking great for Biden but I do think if Trump gets convicted in those D.C. and Georgia cases it's going to turn some voters away from Trump which could turn the favor into Biden being re-elected.

By the time November comes Democrats will probably have majority control of both the House & Senate.
There is no law saying she has to fall back if she loses these primaries. Even if he gets the nomination there is no law saying she can't keep right on doing what she is doing. The Republicans want her gone because they are worried about split votes since they have already shot themselves in the foot in numerous ways. Trump vs Biden will be a disaster for Republicans. Noone in history has ever reran a loser on a national election. There is a reason you don't do this. I'm a broken record on this note but they lost for a reason.

The only reason to give that person another chance is if you honestly believe they got cheated. Which is a laugh if you look at the numbers.

The right has not done a thing to get closer to middle of the road voters in literally years. Impeachment inquiries nobody except very hardcore maga cares about. And can't even get that right. Blocking helpful bills left and right just because they'll make Biden look good. People are seeing this live and direct.

You can't compare stuff we see every day to these trash polls which are flying in the face of reality every time there is an election. Post some more polls if it makes you guys feel better.

This? This that you posted? This is real. Not some poll that young people don't even participate in. Everybody knows that bill was a floatation device to a drowning man for Republicans. Trump jumped up and said, Don't take that floatation device. Flap your arms for 9 months. I don't want the ship captain to look better than me.

That bill would have made them look good. But since Trump is an emotional inexperienced person, he can't see long term. Meanwhile he needs his campaign money to fight court cases.

You guys don't get it. So I'll spell it out. It's not about if people really like Biden. Or about his age. Or even whether folks think he's doing some outstanding job.

Politics is about making the other guy look incompetent and unfit. Everything else follows that. It's about being the better, safer choice. Democrats know this. Haley knows this. She may fall back but why are so many still goving her so much money? I can't keep my eyes off the money trail with her. You shouldn't either.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If that border bill had passed the conservative patrs in it? They could have gone on the campaign trail and said, "I put that in there for you guys. It was bipartisan but Republicans did that."

Instead they gotta say the House impeached Meyorkas by 1 or 2 votes and couldn't get the Senate to follow through. As if anybody cares about impeaching Meyorkas. Meanwhile the Biden inquiry? They don't even bring it up anymore. Like that had a chance, anyway.

That's the definition of bad politics, people. Trump is the best campaign present ever.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

And yet she will vote for him in November. Her speaking out don't mean shyt when you fall back in line

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And yet she will vote for him in November. Her speaking out don't mean shyt when you fall back in line
She's speaking out for a reason :sas1: And it's not for the reason you guys think. :sas2:

As far as who she'd vote for? Why wouldn't she vote for him? She worked under him. A lot of her views align with his.

A sizeable chunk of voters want him back in. No surprise she is that number. Not news. What is still news to folks is that this voting block alone isn't enough. It wasn't in 2020 and wasn't in 2022.

Bu bu bu MAGA voters. :mjcry:

This isn't 2016. :wow:

We are in unchartered territory, folks. :mjgrin: