POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You mean democrats over performed polls again, winning elections despite negative Biden news cycles with voters upset about abortion and (republican) chaos in congress? Oh and the professional poll analytics class, who has been wrong about virtually everything since 2016, still refuses to admit their methodology is flawed or that there's been a major shift in American voting habits?
:mjlol:

All Biden has to do is not poop his pants in public and he'll win.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Blue wave is still on deck
The only reason polls aren't overwhelmingly for Biden is the medias bias for drama and ratings which is becoming apparent as they try and prop up trump again
Majority of the polls are always heavily skewed toward republicans so the media used that to try and sway public opinion..

Thing is tho voters aren’t falling for that okey doke like they did in 2016… Dems are coming out in every election now since 2017 bushing republicans.. Bozos haven’t won any significant races since 2017…

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Majority of the polls are always heavily skewed toward republicans so the media used that to try and sway public opinion..

Thing is tho voters aren’t falling for that okey doke like they did in 2016… Dems are coming out in every election now since 2017 bushing republicans.. Bozos haven’t won any significant races since 2017…
The media owners want republicans in office for tax cuts

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did you forget the NY State Dems fukked up the redistricting? Why would they? :gucci:

Plus, it would have been a waste of money… that seat is back where it belongs :mjgrin:
NY State Dems' strategies have been sloppy as hell. They shouldn't have had to win back the seat in the first place and spent a LOT of money on this interim election that probably should have been a layup either way.

Not that I'm concerned about the broader national outlook. I think the interim results have been telling us that the Dems are gonna be just fine for this entire election cycle. But the New York Dems have been shoddy, and this result shouldn't have even been necessary.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The media owners want republicans in office for tax cuts
Republicans have proved they are bad for the bottom line.. Tax cuts don’t matter if your losing money because of shyt head polices and having a dumb ass in trump fukking up your money