POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not historic, because the iowa caucus is usually 15 people on equal footing. not a fukking former, almost incumbent president :mjlol: 50 percent is BAD. not good

Exactly. On the one hand, he has to be happy that he won, considering that he lost here the last time he had to participate in a primary.

However, if I were someone attempting to speak sense to that fukking idiot, I'd say that the fact that this wasn't a case of getting 70% of the vote, significantly less people turned out (fukk using the weather as an excuse), and a not insignificant portion of those same voters seem to genuinely be concerned about his legal issues, are all red flags that deserve considerable attention.

I think they're already doing it, because they're already starting to reframe the approach around the delusional approach of "Man, things sure were better when I was President," instead of the also delusional approach of him being wronged by the entire legal system.

Some good points but I disagree on a few. There's no reason for DeSantis to drop out when he bombs in NH. Nothing about his character suggests he has the decency to admit defeat that early. He's gonna keep going, and keep attacking Haley. I think he sticks in at least until Super Tuesday.

The other thing I disagree about...there's zero chance Haley beats Trump 1 on 1. If there is anything Trump is built for, it's denigrating women. He's a master at it, and people respond to it very approvingly. He'd clown the fukk out of her.

Yeah, if there's a major flaw for Haley, it's that that debate with her and Deaantis showed that she's not ready to go heads up with Trump. Deaantis was going light on her l, and she seemed a little flustered at times. A head to head with Trump probably breaks down into idiotic fukkery inside of 10 minutes.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First poll I've seen that has someone running even with Orange Mussolini

I’m honestly surprised if he wins in my state. There’s next to one in southern NH with Trump signs with the exception of the the towns where meth still reigns supreme :manny:

Shout out to Rochester/Somersworth :russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. On the one hand, he has to be happy that he won, considering that he lost here the last time he had to participate in a primary.

However, if I were someone attempting to speak sense to that fukking idiot, I'd say that the fact that this wasn't a case of getting 70% of the vote, significantly less people turned out (fukk using the weather as an excuse), and a not insignificant portion of those same voters seem to genuinely be concerned about his legal issues, are all red flags that deserve considerable attention.

I think they're already doing it, because they're already starting to reframe the approach around the delusional approach of "Man, things sure were better when I was President," instead of the also delusional approach of him being wronged by the entire legal system.

Yeah, if there's a major flaw for Haley, it's that that debate with her and Deaantis showed that she's not ready to go heads up with Trump. Deaantis was going light on her l, and she seemed a little flustered at times. A head to head with Trump probably breaks down into idiotic fukkery inside of 10 minutes.

I think Nimatra did very well in the debates. She was often taking on that blowhard Vivek and meatball at the same time and she held her own and they are both way smarter than Trump.

Daps
Low-key, one of the things Trump has exposed over the past nine years is how little talent the GOP has on its bench, whereas I do see promise in at least three or four Dems on a national level. I'm not sure they have anyone over on that side who is going to play to a significant chunk of the country anywhere near ready to run, and I wonder if Trump continues to take all the air out of the room win or lose and puts them in a bad place for 2028.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Some good points but I disagree on a few. There's no reason for DeSantis to drop out when he bombs in NH. Nothing about his character suggests he has the decency to admit defeat that early. He's gonna keep going, and keep attacking Haley. I think he sticks in at least until Super Tuesday.

The other thing I disagree about...there's zero chance Haley beats Trump 1 on 1. If there is anything Trump is built for, it's denigrating women. He's a master at it, and people respond to it very approvingly. He'd clown the fukk out of her.

I don’t think denigrating women is going to increase his enthusiasm with voters this time. Hillary was a unique figure of derision on both sides.

Him just piling on Haley may have the exact opposite effect for gaining independents or non-MAGA republicans which would help the Dems.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low-key, one of the things Trump has exposed over the past nine years is how little talent the GOP has on its bench, whereas I do see promise in at least three or four Dems on a national level. I'm not sure they have anyone over on that side who is going to play to a significant chunk of the country anywhere near ready to run, and I wonder if Trump continues to take all the air out of the room win or lose and puts them in a bad place for 2028.
ted cruz is the easy frontrunner for '28, and he's the least likeable politician in america. or he was, before vivek slithered out from under his rock

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

He essentially kneecapped a decades worth of "traditional" Republicans and those that follow are going to be even worse than him. People were gushing over how deep the Republican bench was in 2016 with Christie, Jindal, Walker, Rubio, etc.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
ted cruz is the easy frontrunner for '28, and he's the least likeable politician in america. or he was, before vivek slithered out from under his rock

Depending on his willingness to play the culture wars, Chris Sununu would wipe the floor with Ted Cruz. Way more charismatic, likable, and can make the case that no independents/moderates will ever vote for Ted Cruz (assuming Republican voters still care about electability).