POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Daps
RDS isn't trying to win over the hardcore MAGA folks. Those folks are a lost cause. Whoever wins the GOP primary HAS TO WIN over soft Trump supporters who are persuadeable. That is what RDS is trying do with that tweet + being anti-D.C. adminstrative state was already part of traditional pre-Trump GOP orthodoxy, so I don't see anything wrong with that tweet.

What are your thoughts on DeSantis’s comments on Florida’s new black history curriculum about slaves benefiting from slavery?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
police-siren-siren.gif

police-siren-siren.gif

Your favorite president, me,

:dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Noticing a lot of right wing twitter figures playing a real lazy game on these (continued) Trump indictments. They want to appeal to logic when it comes to Trump stans, and slowly guide them to the better (in their mind) choice without actually endorsing him: DeSantis. So you'll see things like "if these charges are true" or "Trump will have to demonstrate clear evidence to disprove this" etc etc...but none of it is working. It's clear the Trump stans won't let him go unless he just dies. Nor is DeSantis compelling enough to win them over.

Maybe the national polling is wrong and isn't seeing momentum in local states for other candidates. But I see no reason to believe that when even the state polling also shows Trump up big.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Desantis can still pull it off if he pivots all the way away from trying to run to the right of Trump on everything

He won't because he has incompetent people advising him but logically he could still fool big GOP donors into his spinelessness if he simply dropped the culture war nonsense entirely

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noticing a lot of right wing twitter figures playing a real lazy game on these (continued) Trump indictments. They want to appeal to logic when it comes to Trump stans, and slowly guide them to the better (in their mind) choice without actually endorsing him: DeSantis. So you'll see things like "if these charges are true" or "Trump will have to demonstrate clear evidence to disprove this" etc etc...but none of it is working. It's clear the Trump stans won't let him go unless he just dies. Nor is DeSantis compelling enough to win them over.

Maybe the national polling is wrong and isn't seeing momentum in local states for other candidates. But I see no reason to believe that when even the state polling also shows Trump up big.
there's a few Desantis Bros out there with 3-digit IQs. they see where this is going :dead:

^^^^^ :laff::laff: