POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
yes he does, and yes he will :dead:

theres tons of desantis bros. they're former huge MAGAs, who are smart enough to know that trump is a fukking loser. theres a ton of them in twitter

look at this guy. huge piece of shyt, capitol rioter, but forced to admit that trump is a loser :mjlol:

Lol at you continuing to slob on DeSantis's dikk even as his campaign collapses.

This is just like when you made that absolutely ridiculous, unsubstantiated claim that he is "on track to win Iowa" even though there are no polls that support it.

Only one riding harder for ya boy than you is Casey.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Good amount of them are close to broke due to them trying to find election fraud and coming up empty handed.

They need to look harder. Trump will repay Arizona and Georgia back. We are talking about the Swamp here, we are talking about the Everglades of Corruption, not some 3ft kiddie pool at the Comfort Inn! :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a real problem IMO. There could be conservative media bubbles with more juice than we realize or it backfires on them more than they expect

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is a real problem IMO. There could be conservative media bubbles with more juice than we realize or it backfires on them more than they expect

It's more of a problem on the Right than the Left, even before Elon Musk the Left began to look for SM-platforms that clamped down on Hate Speech because Twitter was too much of a trashfire. When Elon took over most have left to Mastodon or Bluesky, along with Discord Channels. If Twitter goes off the rails before the end of the Year, the Right has nowhere to go for information because their M.O. is to troll the left with harassment; something SM platforms don't allow anymore.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's more of a problem on the Right than the Left, even before Elon Musk the Left began to look for SM-platforms that clamped down on Hate Speech because Twitter was too much of a trashfire. When Elon took over most have left to Mastodon or Bluesky, along with Discord Channels. If Twitter goes off the rails before the end of the Year, the Right has nowhere to go for information because their M.O. is to troll the left with harassment; something SM platforms don't allow anymore.
I concur with this. Five years ago, I wouldn't have. Removing Roe is symbolic for more than just Roe now. We've fully come to the conclusion that these mufukkas on the right are psycho and we can no longer afford to give them any quarter. I know what I am and that is a liberal that is cool with capitalism. The two clash from time to time but I'll always vote Dem because it is important to keep our eyes on the prize.

Even for the years we had to endure with Trump, he was the greatest gift to us because he made the GOP display their bigotry and hatred in such a naked fashion. I love watching all those "I'm not black, I'm OJ" ass nikkas in the Republican party get that wakeup call when complaining about the school shyt in Florida and slavery and their base is out for their heads or the Hindus running for the nomination now. Same smoke for Nikki Haley, your name ain't Nikki just like it ain't Nicki for Nicki Minaj or is was Bobby for Bobby Jindal. It's Nimrata and a racist white person probably reminds her of that every day.

Right wing media is fractured. That carefully built up echo chamber that fox had for decades is nowhere near as strong now and the world is better for it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Right wing media is fractured. That carefully built up echo chamber that fox had for decades is nowhere near as strong now and the world is better for it.

Well consider this, FOX News is really the Mainstream Media's Right-Wing platform while OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart and Blaze are more what the Right craves, but on a lesser platform.

Now the big difference is, a majority of the Right's media will be for FOX News but they are beginning to hate them even more because of dumping Tucker along with throwing out Trump; trying to prop up DeSantis. The issue stems from this... the Right are only getting stuff from OAN, Newsmax because of platforms like Facebook and Twitter.

When you have some Neo-Nazi that wants to spread their message... it's through Twitter; they won't promote it on Parlor or Truth Social because:
1) The User Base to make it go viral is low
2) It's a Echo Chamber of like minded folks.

So when Twitter goes down, the Right will look for a platform that will do three things...
1) Have a high user count like Bluesky and Mastodon
2) Be able to troll and harass the Left.
3) Promote Alt-Right Material.

Now the Right can do that easily on Twitter and tell the Left "If you hate us, get your ass out of here!" but here is the thing, when Twitter goes down, there is no platform that that can do all three things, because the reason why #1 is #1, is because it blocks out #2 and #3.

So what I am getting at, is I don't view Right Wing Media as fractured, but Right Wing Media for the most part is only relevant because of Social Media and Facebook. Facebook has begun to crack down, and all that energy is being focused on Twitter; but I agree with the rest

Just like Republicans with Trump, they don't know how corrupted that voter base is for Trump.

Even if DeSantis could talk decent, Trump would still beat him because the MAGA-base has consumed the GOP but the GOP thinks they can just purge all of Trump but are finding out the hard way how deep the rot has gone. The same can be said for Twitter, Republicans REALLY should be supporting Musk because when Twitter goes under... it's going to be hard for OAN, Newsmax, and every other Right Wing Media to gain traction in Social Media because no other platform will allow it.

For stuff like Telegram or Discord, here is another problem... most middle age folks would have to ask their teenage child how to setup a account; these people are not tech-savy, like Left Wingers, to them Cable television is good enough... and they only need Twitter and Facebook; both very user-friendly interfaces.

It will almost be like a severe drug withdrawal, having Right Wing Americans so used to Alt-Right, QAnon messages... and having to deal with FOX News telling them the truth to a degree.