POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has been proven in every poll of every democrat in the last 18 months. Trans issues are a losing issue for democrats. I’m rarely wrong about much on this forum so assess your priors and stop tranny chasing
@AquaCisBoy is a clown who can't form his own opinions, or back them up when asked. he doesn't even really believe in that shyt :mjlol:

i don't remember signing up to be a part of this anti-science, anti-woman movement. listen to this fukking idiot

why the fukk do we have to concede this WRONG issue to the republicans? :snoop:who asked for this brand-hurting, embarrassing crusade?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AquaCisBoy is a clown who can't form his own opinions, or back them up when asked. he doesn't even really believe in that shyt :mjlol:

i don't remember signing up to be a part of this anti-science, anti-woman movement. listen to this fukking idiot

why the fukk do we have to concede this WRONG issue to the republicans? :snoop:who asked for this brand-hurting, embarrassing crusade?

Oh my god shut the fucc up

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
7tzg3f.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The first six Republicans to qualify for the Aug. 23 presidential primary debate appear to be former President Donald Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, Sen. Tim Scott, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The first six Republicans to qualify for the Aug. 23 presidential primary debate appear to be former President Donald Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, Sen. Tim Scott, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

Christie is gonna pummel DeSantis