POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anytime I hear folks talking about “protecting children” on the right that’s a huge red flag at this point. They’re either harming children, or thinking about harming children
It would be dope if at all the loony right townhalls and rallies, every time they mention "protect the children" a mulletan stands and points at the speaker and shouts "He's fu**in babies!"

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime I hear folks talking about “protecting children” on the right that’s a huge red flag at this point. They’re either harming children, or thinking about harming children
Republicans have turned their voter base into armchair quarterbacks.

Want to understand new viruses and vaccines? By no means go through the proper channels of educational background required to be an expert on the matter. Google some “independent research” and then call it a day when you find an article backing your argument.

I take personal exception to these MAGAts acting like they’re all of a sudden social justice warriors for child trafficking and child abuse. My dad worked 40 years in child protective services at the state level. Now, thanks to fukking Qanon, these mouth breathing keyboard warriors actually believe they’re on the forefront of social change

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans have turned their voter base into armchair quarterbacks.

I take personal exception to these MAGAts acting like they’re all of a sudden social justice warriors for child trafficking and child abuse
shyt is embarrassing. these dumb fakkits think they're fighting child trafficking by seeing a movie :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:mjlol: A lot of pro-RDS & normie conservative/GOP voters really mad today on my Twitter feed for RDS making the mistake of suggesting RFK Jr. could have a role in his potential administration.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are going to find this funny until we find out that the alternative to Mitch McConell is even worse than Mitch MCConell.
McConnell is a cold heartless sob but he knew when to negotiate. These new republicans are insane. The good thing is they don't have his vision or smarts. The man executed his plan of overtaking the judiciary for decades.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
McConnell is a cold heartless sob but he knew when to negotiate. These new republicans are insane. The good thing is they don't have his vision or smarts. The man executed his plan of overtaking the judiciary for decades.
Y'all are going to find this funny until we find out that the alternative to Mitch McConell is even worse than Mitch MCConell.
fukk Mitch fukking McConell and everyone who loves him :childplease:

One of the worst, and I fully mean this, politicians in modern American history. We’re a shyttier country for having him in a position of power.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
fukk Mitch fukking McConell and everyone who loves him :childplease:

One of the worst, and I fully mean this, politicians in modern American history. We’re a shyttier country for having him in a position of power.
I never said he was a good person. I said he's a great tactician. If the Dems had a Mitch McConnell we wouldn't be in this place. We got fn Schumer

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I never said he was a good person. I said he's a great tactician. If the Dems had a Mitch McConnell we wouldn't be in this place. We got fn Schumer
I’m not going to deny that because Schumer and Pelosi both got their jobs because they were the parties best fundraisers and held everyone hostage. However Mitch has directly contributed to ruining this country and potentially the world.

I hope he shyts his polio ridden shorts every night as dementia takes his mind from him.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We need age limits or mandatory yearly fitness exams.

The fukked up part is that Kentucky changed the law so the Democratic governor can't appoint his replacement. They'll probably send somebody worse to replace him

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No mike pence

Pence didn't want to step on that stage with Trump there :pachaha:trump would've roast that man Alive
Say if DeSantis dropped out of the race, but then Trump died, went to prison, or just knowing our erratic Trump can be, decided to randomly drop out of the campaign himself, go scorched Earth on both political parties, use his griftings to fund a new political news organization (or buy one) taking his rabid MAGAts with him, could DeSantis slink back into the race, "reformed" and ready to pick up the pieces?

It makes zero sense for desantis to drop out until he's forced to or someone else is a solid second behind trump.
Trump not going to prison is the only thing stopping him from being the nominee. He's probably praying day and night for a trump conviction.