POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silly Cac you was talking about those 52 miles of wall like it was migrant deterrent last week.
you were too weak to even take a position on the issue, so im not sure why you want to start this again

i agree with eric adams; i think illegal immigrants should be kept out of the country. that isnt a controversial position :dead:if you want them flooding in, then just say that. go ahead

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
you were too weak to even take a position on the issue, so im not sure why you want to start this again

i agree with eric adams; i think illegal immigrants should be kept out of the country. that isnt a controversial position :dead:if you want them flooding in, then just say that. go ahead
:hhh:

I would tell you to suck my dikk but I know your mouth is busy with Desantis. This isn’t the locker room where you can start spouting bullshyt and un-informed voters will back you up.

Was Trump’s unfinished wall a better strategy than what Obama undocumented immigrant strategy? fukk No

Is Abbot putting the barbed wire in the water where he knows he has no damn authority going to work, Once again fukk No. Instead of looking good the Republicans could actually deal with illegal immigration at the border, but instead they are sending people to the interior in a PR stunt.

It’s just as stupid as everything else Republicans do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
juelz-talking.gif
embarrassing. im not sure why you cant just give a straight answer, to a discussion that you chose to start :dead:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Alyssa Farah's dumbass be getting owned on Twitter so much, she's forced to turn off her replies.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

After some back-and-forth, with chests puffed out, McCarthy issued a challenge to Swalwell: “Call me a p*ssy again, and I’ll kick your ass,” the Speaker allegedly said.

While both members told nearly identical versions of this story, they both delivered Swalwell’s response in exactly the same way.

“You. Are. A. p*ssy,” Swalwell told McCarthy.
:whoo:

After both men stared each other down for another moment, McCarthy eventually relented. He stepped to the side and let Swalwell through to the bathroom—without kicking his ass...

:mjlol: