POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kemp, charlie baker, doug ducey, and larry hogan could pick up 2, if not 3 seats by '26, if they really wanted to. and thats not even getting into dems having to defend ohio, wv, montana,, nevada next year

that '24 senate map for the dems is horrendous :dead:

hogan and ducey have both said they're not running.

baker was popular but there is a very different dynamic in voting for someone as the moderate governor in a deeply blue state compared to sending a republican to the senate where they will be expected to fall in line with some of the extremists in the national GOP.

they're definitely losing WV, but I think NV will remain blue and people have been writing off Tester for a long time now.

2026 is too far to make any predictions. Think about demographic shifts, voter registrations etc. Also what path will the GOP take over the next couple years? If they continue down this road of trying to alienate everyone and their momma, I think that's going to affect even someone that seems relatively popular like kemp.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
its like republicans are terminally online losers that turn every fukking thing into a culture war. they have no real solutions to shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part is how sincere she sounds. Dark Brandon has agents inside her speech writing staff
they need to run that ad on tv

also, what a fukking retard :dead: FDR pulled us out of the Depression, and won WW2, winning 4 elections while doing so. on what planet is it an insult to be compared to that as a president :laff: