POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
the fact the leading candidates for president for the GOP are a guy that's headed to prison or Ron meatball DeSantis should let everyone know the GOP is in a nosedive as a party....they have no ideas ...just blunt racism homophobia or woke culture wars....and nobody in that party will say
shyt...except Chris Christie...and he's at 5%

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Lot of damning quotes in there. I’ve said it from the beginning, all you gotta do is listen to him talk. He’s not it. And if he didn’t go so far right, blowing up his state with bullshyt bills to appease internet conservatives, no one would be talking about him.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
4th Insurance Company leaves the State this year. Immigrants fleeing the state, and fukking up the economy. Southwest Florida ain't coming back from the Hurricane. Iguanas still terrorizing Floridians in toilets.

NYPICHPDPICT000011438546.jpg

But please tell me how some Floridian going resonate with Farmers in the Midwest. :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Lot of damning quotes in there. I’ve said it from the beginning, all you gotta do is listen to him talk. He’s not it. And if he didn’t go so far right, blowing up his state with bullshyt bills to appease internet conservatives, no one would be talking about him.

The problem with the way that he speaks is it's no conviction or passion in the speeches that he gives.

He clearly isn't passionate about a specific topic. He only operates off grievance and annoyance and it shows.

You can tell the anchors have been given their marching orders to ask him more pointed questions about his campaign as the tone has shifted and no longer can guarantee that he gets softball questions on Fox

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with the way that he speaks is it's no conviction or passion in the speeches that he gives.

He clearly isn't passionate about a specific topic. He only operates off grievance and annoyance and it shows.

You can tell the anchors have been given their marching orders to ask him more pointed questions about his campaign as the tone has shifted and no longer can guarantee that he gets softball questions on Fox

He tries to play tough guy, but he’s just a sassy little dweeb at the end of the day. Nobody but the gullible and those trying to will him to office are falling for the schtik.

I’m going to laugh my ass off when Murdoch’s have to go back to Trump with hat in hand.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the reasoning behind Youngkin being such a popular name even though he's been Governor for only a year and a half? If anything, Republicans should be trying to prop him up to be the favorite in 2028.

They don't want to run back to Trump, and since Meatball makes Ted Cruz look like Ms. Congeniality, they need to move to plan C.

Running back to Trump at this point would be like covering your dikk in honey and then shoving it in a beehive.