☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think something happened to you personally. No other explanation for a grown heterosexual man spending as much time as you do waxing poetic about the dangers of tranny penis. Tell us what happened breh. What was “her” name?

Youre projecting. I’m annoyed with trans people abusing women and gaslighting their existence. I feel bad for thinking there could be middle ground on this.

I notice how sexual your content gets when people call out these headcases.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Congrats. You lost even Scott Galloway

Democrats need to smarten up on trans issues asap.

Scott Galloway was lost when millennials reminded him of how out of touch he sounded when he told them they weren't successful because they spent too much time at home.

He and you both should know better, that such a small percentage of an even smaller percentage of people is not a huge political issue until people like him start participating in gaslighting others.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Scott Galloway was lost when millennials reminded him of how out of touch he sounded when he told them they weren't successful because they spent too much time at home.

He and you both should know better, that such a small percentage of an even smaller percentage of people is not a huge political issue until people like him start participating in gaslighting others.
What’s to be known better here?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m annoyed with trans people abusing women and gaslighting their existence. I feel bad for thinking there could be middle ground on this.
tumblr_ol3qlmst6k1sq5itlo2_540.gif

Whatever motivates you breh :troll:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps