POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

If GA & D.C. got a lot of heavy evidence against Trump that dude ain't gone be able to run in 2024. If he does, Trump will drag the whole G.O.P. down w/him. All I say is that Trump better get the best legal squad around him b/c if D.C. & GA hit him w/federal charges and they stick he's fukked.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If GA & D.C. got a lot of heavy evidence against Trump that dude ain't gone be able to run in 2024. If he does, Trump will drag the whole G.O.P. down w/him. All I say is that Trump better get the best legal squad around him b/c if D.C. & GA hit him w/federal charges and they stick he's fukked.

Trump will never willingly drop out. Not even if he is convicted and in prison. 2020 taught us there is no low that Trump won’t stoop to be president.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:skip:
if republicans really were the alpha males they claim to be, they would just say that trump is incompetent, buffoonish, unqualified, and un-electable.... they would tout the same policies but showcase how they could competently enact them... they would show professionalism and an ability to persuade the middle to go along with their vision.... but they're so afraid that the mean old crazy trump voters won't like them..... 😢 ... poor things... :laugh:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
if republicans really were the alpha males they claim to be, they would just say that trump is incompetent, buffoonish, unqualified, and un-electable.... they would tout the same policies but showcase how they could competently enact them... they would show professionalism and an ability to persuade the middle to go along with their vision.... but they're so afraid that the mean old crazy trump voters won't like them..... 😢 ... poor things... :laugh:

Or they could have impeached him back in 2021, dealt with the blowback for like 6 months and put the problem behind them. Their lives, while scarred, would have been back to semi normal.

Taxes, government spending, regulations, military and Christianity.

Instead they got

Thanos-Quote.gif

They keep thinking there's a middle ground with this arsonist. It's :mindblown:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Or they could have impeached him back in 2021, dealt with the blowback for like 6 months and put the problem behind them. Their lives, while scarred, would have been back to semi normal.

Taxes, government spending, regulations, military and Christianity.

Instead they got

Thanos-Quote.gif

They keep thinking there's a middle ground with this arsonist. It's :mindblown:
:laff: .... ain't nothing christian about the republican party.....

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:skip:

I said this was gonna happen and no one even tried to stop it from happening
They just saw the ratings Trump drama was bringing and said F it

Even the establishment donors are panicking now
They can't shill Desantis or whoever when Trump is the main topic taking up all the attention

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It won't matter. He'll play the political persecuted angle which will rally the base. GOP made this monster and it's going to destroy them.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת