POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
In other words

I will do no self reflection and realize my brand has become toxic and appeals to a more narrow subset group of folks.

And I will push for more restrictive rules as a result to limit those who disagree with me.
Odd strategy

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah gop has nothing to appeal to young people

You are starting to see the divide on social media more than ever
They have to rely on grifters to message for them but it's not a good fit because the evangelical right will always cast shade at those types for failing the purity test when dems are no longer the main enemy

That's why republican politics is coasting towards authoritarianism
Its the only way to stop the next generation from taking over

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely disgusting

This is how the GOP will lose elections in waves. Eventually there won't be enough conservatives to hold the tide and the Dems if they are smart will target the radical right as anti American and freedom who doesn't want to provide anything but pain and suffering

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is how the GOP will lose elections in waves. Eventually there won't be enough conservatives to hold the tide and the Dems if they are smart will target the radical right as anti American and freedom who doesn't want to provide anything but pain and suffering

I wish I could say that but they'll still vote for these same folks.

We been saying that since 08. Sometimes voters get exactly what they asked for.

They don't need saving, speaking to or any attempt to change their minds.

Everyone doesn't want to say the quiet part out loud. So for the folks complaining in those states I will

29c.gifv

Last edited: