POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He is untested on a national stage and I'm not certain he has the charisma to outshine trump on a stage in iowa or withstand trump big boying him

This. Doesn't matter if Biden will be 80 or 180 years old, DeSantis' policies won't fly with voters in states that don't have Republican Supermajorities like Florida has. Hell, DeSantis being a dictator/tyrant in Florida isn't going unnoticed BY CONSERVATIVES either:

Even among would-be allies, DeSantis has made critics.

The Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression, a right-of-center First Amendment group that argued for White nationalist Richard Spencer’s right to speak on a Florida campus, has joined DeSantis in opposing diversity, equity, and inclusion, or DEI, programs. Nevertheless, the group has repeatedly criticized Florida’s heavy-handed approach to forcing conservative beliefs on universities and is suing the state over the Stop WOKE Act, a DeSantis-backed measure that legislated how professors teach certain topics.

“You cannot censor your way to freedom of expression,” said Will Creeley, FIRE’s legal director. “You cannot trade one orthodoxy for another. What we’ve seen recently in Florida is a troubling willingness to do just that.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/19/politics/ron-desantis-conservatives-florida-2024/index.html

You know you've gone too far when the group that defends a fukking Nazi is saying you've gone too far and files a lawsuit.

There's also the fact he's going to get absolutely washed in a debate with Trump. He looked like a deer in headlights when Crist called him out over having one foot out the door, how is he going to handle going up against the guy who arguably made his career.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

exactly as ive been saying :skip: dems better hope trump stays alive

I disagree with a lot of what you say but this is something I agree with you 100% on, democrats are really underestimating Desantis and his appeal to moderates and those that really don't follow politics like we do. And if they don't start taking him seriously he's going to cruise to the Whitehouse.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I disagree with a lot of what you say but this is something I agree with you 100% on, democrats are really underestimating Desantis and his appeal to moderates and those that really don't follow politics like we do. And if they don't start taking him seriously he's going to cruise to the Whitehouse.
He appeals to the same folks who voted for Trump the first time. :manny:

I’m not sure that’s enough to unseat an incumbent who has delivered on so much of what he campaigned on and isn’t an annoying corrupt pos :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and no one's saying hes some dynamic political force. to casual voters, he's simply a fresh start candidate :yeshrug: all he really has to do is throw out simple ass catchphrases about the economy

the trump/biden era is pretty intertwined, and mostly all of it sucks :dead: people are finished with trump's bullshyt, they're tired of shyt being expensive under biden. desantis is a move on from all of it. TONS of independents only voted for biden because he isnt donald trump

and i dont even think desantis is a strong candidate in 2028, but this '24 window is unique for him in several ways. for the democrats to write him off is crazy

He appeals to the same folks who voted for Trump the first time. :manny:
yeah. how'd that election turn out :skip:
I’m not sure that’s enough to unseat an incumbent who has delivered on so much of what he campaigned on and isn’t an annoying corrupt pos :manny:
and who is also, this

we'd basically be propping up this guys corpse against an energetic 45 year old :dead:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
and no one's saying hes some dynamic political force. to casual voters, he's simply a fresh start candidate :yeshrug: all he really has to do is throw out simple ass catchphrases about the economy

the trump/biden era is pretty intertwined, and mostly all of it sucks :dead: people are finished with trump's bullshyt, they're tired of shyt being expensive under biden. desantis is a move on from all of it. TONS of independents only voted for biden because he isnt donald trump

and i dont even think desantis is a strong candidate in 2028, but this '24 window is unique for him in several ways. for the democrats to write him off is crazy

and how'd that election turn out :skip:

and who is also, this

we're propping up this guys corpse for as long as we can :pachaha:

Shut up and respect your commander and chief