POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My default expectation is for Americans to make the wrong decision. So yeah, I can see them toss out a successful president (surprisingly) for a unproven ideological dikk head like DeSantis.
unfortunately, biden can't guarantee that his age won't toss him out, and leave us with president kamala :yeshrug:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:dead: @ anyone still believing polls.:mjlol:
I would normally agree with you, but its obvious DeSantis would beat Biden which is why its important that Trump beats DeSantis in the primary.

Trump doesn't beat Biden unless the economy crashes.

Voters have been convinced that DeSantis is not dangerous which couldn't be further from the truth.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would normally agree with you, but its obvious DeSantis would beat Biden which is why its important that Trump beats DeSantis in the primary.

Trump doesn't beat Biden unless the economy crashes.

Voters have been convinced that DeSantis is not dangerous which couldn't be further from the truth.
No. It is not.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly as ive been saying :skip: dems better hope trump stays alive

That's just independents.

Overall, DeSantis is just up +0.2

And he hasn't declared yet. You're going to have over a year of Trump and his fans going at him, plus other candidates, then the Dems. They're going to drop it on him.

Then, if DeSantis gets the nod, those hardcore Trumpers are going to stay home, enough to make a difference. Just like those hardcore Sanders supporters stayed home, enough for Hillary to lose. Trump will say the RNC cheated him, they're corrupt, usual routine. No way he falls in line behind DeSantis, he might run independent if he loses the Republican nod. He's a burn it down type. Those hard core Trumpers are cult like. Never will they support DeSantis. They believe all the lies Trump will tell them.

Biden wins no matter if it's DeSantis or Trump. Or whoever the Dems run.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just independents.

Overall, DeSantis is just up +0.2

And he hasn't declared yet. You're going to have over a year of Trump and his fans going at him, plus other candidates, then the Dems. They're going to drop it on him.

Then, if DeSantis gets the nod, those hardcore Trumpers are going to stay home, enough to make a difference. Just like those hardcore Sanders supporters stayed home, enough for Hillary to lose. Trump will say the RNC cheated him, they're corrupt, usual routine. No way he falls in line behind DeSantis, he might run independent if he loses the Republican nod. He's a burn it down type. Those hard core Trumpers are cult like. Never will they support DeSantis. They believe all the lies Trump will tell them.

Biden wins no matter if it's DeSantis or Trump.
:ehh: could be

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And his BS in Florida for the past 5+ years is going to be swept under a rug all of a sudden to be never mentioned again? FOH
nobody cares :yeshrug: what are these egregious things hes done that outweigh the standard rhetoric about jobs, the economy, inflation, and keeping schools open?

he fought with disney? kept trannies away from children? what qualifies as real, middle of the road outrage that stops swing votes, not just far left outrage and democrat votes?

its like saying people wont vote for biden because he shut down the keystone pipeline :dead:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
yeah, its such a stretch to believe that the oldest president ever, dealing with high inflation, could be losing independents to a guy who just won florida by 20 points :dead: just a completely implausible scenario
You just listed the reasons there was going to be a red wave. :mjlol: And Florida is America now? :dead:You think all that shyt he’s pulling in Florida is going to fly nationwide.:unimpressed:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nobody cares :yeshrug: what are these egregious things hes done that outweigh the standard rhetoric about jobs, the economy, inflation, and keeping schools open?

he fought with disney? kept trannies away from children? what qualifies as real, middle of the road outrage that stops swing votes, not just far left outrage and democrat votes?

its like saying people wont vote for biden because he shut down the keystone pipeline :dead:

You say this as if this those “culture war” fights you claim nobody cares about aren’t a big reason he’s gotten the name recognition he does nationally and why conservatives are already trying to anoint him as their savior. He leans heavily on the culture wars like a (so far successful) Trump clone would and the media across the political spectrum broadcasts it far and wide every time he does.

If I said I could take Biden’s jab at Giuliani about the only things he says in a sentence being “a noun, a verb, and 9/11” and remix it to apply to DeSantis, I bet you could immediately think of the word to replace “9/11” :pachaha:

While you’re writing these culture war battles off as if they’re not a big deal, some of the things he’s done should be immediately disqualifying for someone trying to become president. Those culture war fights are a core part of his brand at this point and he’s going to have to defend and address them if he plans to run for president.

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
If I said I could take Biden’s jab at Giuliani about the only things he says in a sentence being “a noun, a verb, and 9/11” and remix it to apply to DeSantis, I bet you could immediately think of the word to replace “9/11” :pachaha:
:dead: I told someone the exact same shyt. Desantis has no substance at all. Woke this woke that the woke mob.:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say this as if this those “culture war” fights you claim nobody cares about aren’t a big reason he’s gotten the name recognition he does nationally and why conservatives are already trying to anoint him as their savior. He leans heavily on the culture wars like a (so far successful) Trump clone would and the media across the political spectrum broadcasts it far and wide every time he does.

While you’re writing these culture war battles off as if they’re not a big deal, some of the things he’s done should be immediately disqualifying for someone trying to become president. Those culture war fights are a core part of his brand at this point and he’s going to have to defend and address them if he plans to run for president.
desantis has momentum because he was correct about keeping floridas schools and businesses open :yeshrug: he told democrats and the media to suck his dikk, and he didnt do any worse on covid than the worst liberal governors

he won miami dade by double digits. you know who else did? hillary, in 2016. to write that fact off is stupid and naive

most of desantis' culture war shyt is irrelevant right wing bullshyt, but i dont see it DQing him any more than biden's disgusting criminal son, or the green new deal proposal, disqualifies biden :dead:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just listed the reasons there was going to be a red wave. :mjlol: And Florida is America now? :dead:You think all that shyt he’s pulling in Florida is going to fly nationwide.:unimpressed:
there wasnt a red wave because trump is the biggest loser in america

and no, i dont think that. if desantis is dumb enough to run a general election saying "woke" every 5 minutes, he'll get his ass kicked :dead:he's just trying to out-trump trump in the primary