*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Episode was pretty damn funny until Dan went on his psychoanalysis shyt. How is Dan so stunned people don't want to rock with a guy selling shoes for $500 lol.

He knows exactly why. Dan is a high brow troll.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lol, Dan is so full of shyt. Two months ago, he said he didn't want him on the show because it would ruin the show and now this dude has been on twice in one day. The way he lies to the audience is almost as good as Stugotz.

"I just think it wouldn't be funny :ld:" - Dan two months ago

":laff: this is great, call him again Mike" - Dan this friday.

:mjlol: he seriously needs to get exposed over this shyt. 1 show with the crew rosting him like he was Stugotz would be fukking hilarious.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"I just think it wouldn't be funny :ld:" - Dan two months ago

":laff: this is great, call him again Mike" - Dan this friday.

:mjlol: he seriously needs to get exposed over this shyt. 1 show with the crew rosting him like he was Stugotz would be fukking hilarious.

He is old now, and he just takes a bunch of hot takes in a different way like Stu :dead: But he thinks he is so dignified, and that's why I fukking laugh. He makes good points don't get me wrong, but man he is a lot sometimes.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He is old now, and he just takes a bunch of hot takes in a different way like Stu :dead: But he thinks he is so dignified, and that's why I fukking laugh. He makes good points don't get me wrong, but man he is a lot sometimes.

I mean, it's inevitable. Human beings are inconsistent by nature, so no matter how high and mighty Dan sounds, he'll end up falling into that kind of behavior like any other person. The thing is, his character is based on calling out people on their inconsistencies so when he falls into one, he SHOULD be called out and made fun of. Because that's the kind of show he created. So him getting a pass over that type of shyt, when he can spend 1 or 2 segments rambling and criticizing people over that kind of "mistake", it leaves the audience like :stopitslime: there's no reason he shouldn't be made fun of when he ends up being as bad as Stugotz.

Guillermo and sometimes Mike call him out, and it's always funny. But Dan gets away with shyt 7 out of 10 times and it's a shame. It's such a miss opportunity.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
that Alyson turner song kept reminding me of this funny smiley
7518-0bb9d9fbc42c708a8bf06cddff6a147b.jpg