*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

They need to get the old crew back. More fukkery moments when Hoch was there @Captain_Crunch I mean these fools did a segment where they looked at the back in the day Jim Brown Playgirl photo spread. He did try to force his way into segments and Stu was really a side character. Still had a presence but it wasn't as large as it is now. He & Stu had the ultimate connection. Anyone remember when they'd have Cote call in and not say anything and this nikka Cote was just start singing random ragtag tunes :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why doesn't Dan derail shows about how bad the NBA is like he does with the NFL?

EDIT: Mike just brought it up :leon:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Ya need to listen to the Bill Simmons podcast with Michael rappaport. Rappaport went in on dan and the show. It was fukkin hilarious.

Bill tried to stay neutral and got kinda nervous but Michael was on 100.

I hope it becomes a thing.
He's right about Mike's head being up Dan's ass all the time and it being a Stern rip-off, but to be fair to Dan, that's damn near every morning radio show. Problem is Rappaport is so damn unlikeable, it's hard to listen to him and NOT take the other guy's side.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ya need to listen to the Bill Simmons podcast with Michael rappaport. Rappaport went in on dan and the show. It was fukkin hilarious.

Bill tried to stay neutral and got kinda nervous but Michael was on 100.

I hope it becomes a thing.
Time stamp

EDIT: it's in the podcast description

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He's right about Mike's head being up Dan's ass all the time and it being a Stern rip-off, but to be fair to Dan, that's damn near every morning radio show. Problem is Rappaport is so damn unlikeable, it's hard to listen to him and NOT take the other guy's side.
Dan never said the stuff he claimed Dan said

Dude is more unlikable than Dan.... yikes