*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Lol, Dan is so full of shyt. Two months ago, he said he didn't want him on the show because it would ruin the show and now this dude has been on twice in one day. The way he lies to the audience is almost as good as Stugotz.

I thought he said he didn't want to do a serious interview like everyone else was doing at the time. Now that others have stopped doing interviews with him (LaVar), Dan is in the clear to do these Colbert like interviews with him where everyone is in on the joke.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I thought he said he didn't want to do a serious interview like everyone else was doing at the time. Now that others have stopped doing interviews with him (LaVar), Dan is in the clear to do these Colbert like interviews with him where everyone is in on the joke.

I always thought that was a BS excuse. They find ways to turn damn near anything into a joke, no matter the circumstances. And it's not like Lavar isn't in the news at the moment. This is a pretty popular thing right now in sports. It's just inconsistent and it shows how much of a "smart, dumb muthafukka" he is.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I always thought that was a BS excuse. They find ways to turn damn near anything into a joke, no matter the circumstances. And it's not like Lavar isn't in the news at the moment. This is a pretty popular thing right now in sports. It's just inconsistent and it shows how much of a "smart, dumb muthafukka" he is.

Lavar is still a hot topic but not what it was a month or 2 ago but I see where you're coming from. At the end of the day, if it entertains, most people won't give a fukk. People are hypocritical and constantly do things that question what they believe all the time. I'm also guessing Dan's character might be a bit of that too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:deadmanny: at the chickens calling Dan out while wearing the Ronaldo shirt
Not only that he had on Under Armour undershirt/underwear (Stugotz checked LMAO), Puma shorts and Nike flip flops. :mjlol: People let Dan irritate them but he's such a phony and gets on his soapbox without looking at himself. I'm glad when Mike and the rest of the shipping container calls him out on his shyt.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Not only that he had on Under Armour undershirt/underwear (Stugotz checked LMAO), Puma shorts and Nike flip flops. :mjlol: People let Dan irritate them but he's such a phony and gets on his soapbox without looking at himself. I'm glad when Mike and the rest of the shipping container calls him out on his shyt.

:mjlol: Perpetrating like a muhfukka