Reppin
Houston
i get the show. but it's retarded.

personally i like

1. herd
2. local programs
3. bomani
4. any debate podcasts

stugotz really pisss me off because his fake moron persona is faker than blake griffin. fuktard baits for no reason.

:yeshrug:
If you get the show then you should know that Dan and Stu don't take sports seriously and this isn't a debate show. If you want hot takery (excluding the sports Diva of course :mjlol:) and the same old stale sports about draft grades then no one is stopping you. Colin is on right now and I'm sure First Take is even doing reruns. Just turn the channel. Like Dan said the tired gruel of boring sports talk is on all day on multiple channels. Go over there. I actually listened to Colin back when he was on ESPN for years and he had some good points at times even though I didn't agree with most of them but I can't even listen to him anymore. This show has ruined serious sports talk coming from anybody for me except Bo. He doesn't take this shyt seriously either and always makes cacs angry. He already on twitter sipping tea over the Adam Jones thing where people were coming at his head when he said Boston fans "preferred people that looked like them" and that the city has a history of it. Can't wait for his show today and the callers that will be making excuses.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dan is throwing a tantrum already and walked out the studio. He is such a brawd.

Meh. It was clearly a bit. It wasn't hilarious but it has it's moments. And Stu called him out on it and made fun of him :manny:

To me, Dan is at it's worst when no one makes fun of him and his antics. This wasn't the case :yeshrug:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan making fun of this reporter for not knowing more about Alex and Derek reminds me of yesterday when Dan didn't know Jeff Garlin was on the Goldbergs. :mjlol:Its on ABC and under that ABC/ESPN/Disney umbrella so I thought they would give him a heads up to promote that show during the interview.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

I could only find still photos of the Offerman hitting the guy with a bat. They must not have paid for the video back in the day. It didn't look like the offerman punch connected with the ref and he fell from trying to back up or a little shove. Then again it wasn't my chin so maybe he did get clocked.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I could only find still photos of the Offerman hitting the guy with a bat. They must not have paid for the video back in the day. It didn't look like the offerman punch connected with the ref and he fell from trying to back up or a little shove. Then again it wasn't my chin so maybe he did get clocked.

Hard to believe he's the father of JoJo fine ass wouldn't even wanna have to sweat him looking for me if I was trying to pursue her in HS