Reppin
NULL
hxdCpt2.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This local hour has been fukkin hilarious. Stugotz trying to scam Canadian Mist into building him an actual back deck at his house. He's trying to parley it into a "Stories From The Back Deck" podcast sponsored by Canadian Mist. Stu was left at home by himself and sounds like Kevin from Home Alone.:mjlol:

-Fyre fest fukkery. They texting Ja Rule to try and get him on the show
-Stugotz swallowing his K's in breakfast and saying its a Long Island thing when he's obviously lying
-Mike Ryan scared a Pittsburgh Pirate player over the weekend was gonna hit on his wife when all he wanted to say was "I Get The Showwwww" and his wife getting jealous b/c she didnt get the attention.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Getting rid of the draft and allowing the guys to come in as free agents would be terrible. Like Stugotz said, those small market and not so attractive cities lose out. Unless Cleveland offers an astronomical contracts, only kids from Ohio and a few other states would go there. It's fairly dumb.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Getting rid of the draft and allowing the guys to come in as free agents would be terrible. Like Stugotz said, those small market and not so attractive cities lose out. Unless Cleveland offers an astronomical contracts, only kids from Ohio and a few other states would go there. It's fairly dumb.
I agree it sounds horrible and is an awful idea.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This local hour has been fukkin hilarious. Stugotz trying to scam Canadian Mist into building him an actual back deck at his house. He's trying to parley it into a "Stories From The Back Deck" podcast sponsored by Canadian Mist. Stu was left at home by himself and sounds like Kevin from Home Alone.:mjlol:

-Fyre fest fukkery. They texting Ja Rule to try and get him on the show
-Stugotz swallowing his K's in breakfast and saying its a Long Island thing when he's obviously lying
-Mike Ryan scared a Pittsburgh Pirate player over the weekend was gonna hit on his wife when all he wanted to say was "I Get The Showwwww" and his wife getting jealous b/c she didnt get the attention.
I heard that and Dan was laughing at the privileged rich kids alleged suffering like everybody else. Then Dan turned around and chastised fans for not feeling bad for the $50 million dollar man Mike Glennon having to watch his potential replacement get drafted live from the Bears draft party.:deadmanny:

e8Mgxt6.jpg

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I agree it sounds horrible and is an awful idea.

The worse teams would be able to offer the most money in descending is how it should be

1. 2.5 mill per year
2. 2.2 mill per year
3. 2.0 mill per year

And down the line. You let teams recruit any player they want and then they decide do they want money, winning or fit?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Dan using Leicester City's championship as an example of how it could "work" is the most Stugotz and resency bias thing Dan has ever said on the show, period. He should've been rosted for 2 segments after giving such a horrible take. Instead Mike was like "but Dan...:ld:" and let it die :francis:

Last edited: