*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
What happened I can't listen to local hour
One and I repeat one texter said Dan was being mean to Stu. Dan decided to use this as an excuse to bring the show to a screeching halt and leave the room. Everyone begged him to stay but he left. So Cote and Stu attempt to do the show with nothing prepared and magically a terrible version of Mikes hockey surfer guy starts yelling out stuff from the behind the glass and its Dan doing his impression of Mikes impression. Instead of going to smoke a cigar like he usually does outside Dan stayed around to hear everybody beg him to stay and to watch the potential trainwreck. He was just cutting the guys off and yelling stuff like Liam heckling Noel from the balcony. Mike tried to save it by also doing the surfer guy but the small parts that were funny wasn't enough to get things back on track. Dan comes back into the main studio and Stu said he wanted to go in on LeBron as the next topic before Dan came back in so Dan gets hurt again and threatens to shut up.:dead:

The texter was sort of right because Dan was claiming to not care about the draft but kept going at Stu and Cote with follow up questions. Dan tried to correct Cote earlier on a draft picks name by calling him Chris Harris when his name is Charles Harris. Dan was hoping Cote would make a mistake on his draft facts since he is wearing a Draft Champion hat on. We don't see it as mean since we watch the show but Dan said the show would be horrible if he didn't stay on top of those guys and just let them go wild so him leaving was him giving us an example of what the show would sound like. Dan kept interrupting and didn't give them time to prepare so it wasn't a fair example of a Cote and Stu show.

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
One and I repeat one texter said Dan was being mean to Stu. Dan decided to use this as an excuse to bring the show to a screeching halt and leave the room. Everyone begged him to stay but he left. So Cote and Stu attempt to do the show with nothing prepared and magically a terrible version of Mikes hockey surfer guy starts yelling out stuff from the behind the glass and its Dan doing his impression of Mikes impression. Instead of going to smoke a cigar like he usually does outside Dan stayed around to hear everybody beg him to stay and to watch the potential trainwreck. He was just cutting the guys off and yelling stuff like Liam heckling Noel from the balcony. Mike tried to save it by also doing the surfer guy but the small parts that were funny wasn't enough to get things back on track. Dan comes back into the main studio and Stu said he wanted to go in on LeBron as the next topic before Dan came back in so Dan gets hurt again and threatens to shut up.:dead:

Local hour

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What happened I can't listen to local hour
Someone sent them a message saying Dan is a mean a$$hole to Stugotz and Dan stomped out like a 2 year old. The whole shipping container of frightened refugees told him to stop letting tweets and messages set him off b/c the show suffers without him. Stugotz kind of went off on him and said Dan is throwing a temper tantrum. He came back and you could tell he felt some type of way about the way Stu said he had a temper tantrum.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i don't even know why ya'll listen to this trash show. Herd is so much better brehs

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i tried le batard for awhile brehs. but i just hate the format and all the nonsense. herd is the only morning show i listen to brehs other than local shows

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't even know why ya'll listen to this trash show. Herd is so much better brehs

i tried le batard for awhile brehs. but i just hate the format and all the nonsense. herd is the only morning show i listen to brehs other than local shows
lol @ colin cowturd being a good alternative :childplease: :camby: