*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The Black Hockey fan showdown was :laff:

I started listening about a year and a half ago when Bo would guest host every Wednesday...They never really went in on him. Sarah, they just be letting her run wild on the show. Which I could understand if she was funny. She tries way to hard to be a part of the show. Dan always be on that equal rights shyt for women, but he treats Sarah like she's untouchable. He acts like he'll hurt her feelings or something, yet calls her more of a man than the guys on the show. :dahell:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Listening to the 42 minute podcast now. He really considered suing Mike Ryan over a joke.
Rapaport then spoke to The Wrap’s Brian Flood about why he did this, saying it was particularly in response to Ryan’s claim that he had had herpes and that he’d contemplated further legal action:
“In the picture, it looks like I got like a cut, infection or if you wanna pop sh–, a herpe,” Rapaport said on his Tuesday podcast before explaining it was actually an infected lesion that gave the actor a skin cancer scare. “And then I got a letter from my lawyer… If this guy is saying that you have herpes, that’s defamation.”

…“I feel bad about the whole incident,” Rapaport told TheWrap on Wednesday. “But I was under attack and being publicly defamed, so I needed to respond. I wish it never got this far.”

Last edited: