*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random ass question - In the shows history is there another guest host other than Sarah, that Dan and the crew don't give a hard time to? They seem to bust everyone's chops which makes the show more fun. Bomani was before my time but I would think he'd be another one that didn't get teased, only cuz he seems thin skinned. I can't see Bo sitting there and taking it without getting upset. :lupe:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
dan brings up someone saying they wouldn't shower with a teammate in 2017 but somehow dan is in the wrong. y'all are the exact people he was talking about with the hardaway blow back. you now know how white listeners feel when talks race

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Random ass question - In the shows history is there another guest host other than Sarah, that Dan and the crew don't give a hard time to? They seem to bust everyone's chops which makes the show more fun. Bomani was before my time but I would think he'd be another one that didn't get teased, only cuz he seems thin skinned. I can't see Bo sitting there and taking it without getting upset. :lupe:
They never went in on Bo

I've been listening since Bo and Stan Van came on regular.

I think they joked on Stan, more.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm so far behind on podcast eps. Listened live today for the first time since moving back and couldn't stomach it for five minutes. I have a podcast addiction :sadcam: