*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
They host a show with Domonique on Sundays on ESPN Radio. It's okay. It's a lot of pop culture, especially the Bachelor.

C45f48tUoAEAcSU.jpg

Mina Kimes and Clinton Yates

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i'm willing to give him a shot, outside of the nepotism that got him a job on national radio/tv out the gate, and him sounding like his dad, his perspective is actually pretty needed on ESPN, a true millennial voice. he's early in his career so it makes sense to take the "radio guy" persona/sound since there's no telling where his career will lead, i'm sure once he lands a regular gig he may add more dimension to his radio personality. but in the various slots i've heard him in over the past ~6 months, i kinda like him

That's a good point actually. I didn't really factor that in. And I was running around doing shyt all day so I ended up listening to most of it, and he really wasn't as bad as I thought he was gonna be. Once he got comfortable I enjoyed the show. Also kinda chuckle hearing Stu take almost the Dan role

Urbane

Pro
Daps
i'm willing to give him a shot, outside of the nepotism that got him a job on national radio/tv out the gate, and him sounding like his dad, his perspective is actually pretty needed on ESPN, a true millennial voice. he's early in his career so it makes sense to take the "radio guy" persona/sound since there's no telling where his career will lead, i'm sure once he lands a regular gig he may add more dimension to his radio personality. but in the various slots i've heard him in over the past ~6 months, i kinda like him

Yeah I think the nepotism made it hard to take golic jr seriously at first. He seems pretty likable though and is a new type for espn.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Man, I wonder how many ppl that listen to their show nightly fall asleep because this shyt is audio NyQuil. I'm fukked today because I think Bomani is probably off too. I'll see if I can find a good truehoop or lockdown episode.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Man, I wonder how many ppl that listen to their show nightly fall asleep because this shyt is audio NyQuil. I'm fukked today because I think Bomani is probably off too. I'll see if I can find a good truehoop or lockdown episode.

Bomani is off. Tomorrow and today are gonna stink. This is the worst thing I have ever heard. How the fukk am I not on radio, but they are.