dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anytime they bring on/up Pablo Torre I just :snoop: :childplease:

God I wanna punch this dude in the face :aicmon:

dm_130901_mma_partingshot_peds.jpg
while i hate dominque...i fukk with pablo. it's probably because i'm used to being around people like him

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while i hate dominque...i fukk with pablo. it's probably because i'm used to being around people like him

I swear I'm like the only dude who doesn't mind Dominque. He can be a bit long winded, thus taking away from Stu and the show dynamic at times, but overall I enjoy him. At the very least he doesn't bring the show down to me.
The only guest host I truly hated was Robert Smith. :camby: Dude was an unbearable a$$hole, which is funny because he "gets the show".

Sarah Spain has gone from instant channel changer to tolerable. She's ok with me now even though I wish they'd treat her more like everyone else.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I swear I'm like the only dude who doesn't mind Dominque. He can be a bit long winded, thus taking away from Stu and the show dynamic at times, but overall I enjoy him. At the very least he doesn't bring the show down to me.
The only guest host I truly hated was Robert Smith. :camby: Dude was an unbearable a$$hole, which is funny because he "gets the show".

Sarah Spain has gone from instant channel changer to tolerable. She's ok with me now even though I wish they'd treat her more like everyone else.

The reason I cooled off Dom is because breh sometimes takes himself too serious. Sometimes the content isn't there, and they have to carry a lot of segments in character. That actor bit with Paxton vs whoever, and breh was giving out bullshyt and acting moody about it made it ten times worst. They have a lot of those segments, but since Dan and Stu are so fukking funny it still works.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason I cooled off Dom is because breh sometimes takes himself too serious. Sometimes the content isn't there, and they have to carry a lot of segments in character. That actor bit with Paxton vs whoever, and breh was giving out bullshyt and acting moody about it made it ten times worst. They have a lot of those segments, but since Dan and Stu are so fukking funny it still works.

Understood. Dom has his WTF moments, but I chalk that up to him still being new for the most part. The Paxton bit was just all around terrible but I place 100% of the blame on Mike Ryan for that. That quite possibly was the worst bit I've ever heard on the show. Not funny or interesting in the least. Mike Ryan more times than not does an excellent job at running the show and coming up with ideas, so he was due a dud.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Understood. Dom has his WTF moments, but I chalk that up to him still being new for the most part. The Paxton bit was just all around terrible but I place 100% of the blame on Mike Ryan for that. That quite possibly was the worst bit I've ever heard on the show. Not funny or interesting in the least. Mike Ryan more times than not does an excellent job at running the show and coming up with ideas, so he was due a dud.

Yeah I said it was the worst hour of the show I've seen :dead: But yeah he could just need more rounds to get his timing right with the guys.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

i like dom too

fam is just new to radio

im kinda the opposite of sarah spain also roy da goat for treating her ass about the bet he owed

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Low key Dan did stu dirty on that free throw challenge. It wouldn't have changed much but I believe their first discussion revolved strictly around free throws. Then Dan started throwing in sprints and crowd noise into the mix. Not a bad performance from stu tho. Dude was getting ripped to shreds on that video tho haha.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Low key Dan did stu dirty on that free throw challenge. It wouldn't have changed much but I believe their first discussion revolved strictly around free throws. Then Dan started throwing in sprints and crowd noise into the mix. Not a bad performance from stu tho. Dude was getting ripped to shreds on that video tho haha.

Because Dan took such a high, arrogant stance on it. He did the :lupe:, and threw a bunch of bullshyt. :dead: I just wanted Papi to have to record This is the STUGOTZ show on ESPN :