*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I swear I'm like the only dude who doesn't mind Dominque. He can be a bit long winded, thus taking away from Stu and the show dynamic at times, but overall I enjoy him. At the very least he doesn't bring the show down to me.
The only guest host I truly hated was Robert Smith. :camby: Dude was an unbearable a$$hole, which is funny because he "gets the show".

Sarah Spain has gone from instant channel changer to tolerable. She's ok with me now even though I wish they'd treat her more like everyone else.
I like some of the analysis Dominique brings but he's way too in your face. One of them types that can't sit back and let someone else shine so he's got to jump in on any good joke and try to get his in. If he dialed it back I'd be cool with him.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I swear I'm like the only dude who doesn't mind Dominque. He can be a bit long winded, thus taking away from Stu and the show dynamic at times, but overall I enjoy him. At the very least he doesn't bring the show down to me.
The only guest host I truly hated was Robert Smith. :camby: Dude was an unbearable a$$hole, which is funny because he "gets the show".

Sarah Spain has gone from instant channel changer to tolerable. She's ok with me now even though I wish they'd treat her more like everyone else.

I actually enjoy him for the same reasons you provided. He just doesn't seem to let things happen naturally, which makes sense considering he's completely new at talk radio.

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dans not in?
I forgot about all star weekend, he was bytching a few weeks ago that he had to go to it.

Golic Jr. today, will not be downloading this podcast. Idk what it is but I can't stand the way he talks. Doesn't sound natural to me, sounds like he is trying too hard to be a radio guy and sound intelligent. I mean you're in there with Stu dog, you can just shoot the shyt

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I forgot about all star weekend, he was bytching a few weeks ago that he had to go to it.

Golic Jr. today, will not be downloading this podcast. Idk what it is but I can't stand the way he talks. Doesn't sound natural to me, sounds like he is trying too hard to be a radio guy and sound intelligent. I mean you're in there with Stu dog, you can just shoot the shyt

I did the local hour and stu did 80 percent of the talking and it was a great story lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

i'm willing to give him a shot, outside of the nepotism that got him a job on national radio/tv out the gate, and him sounding like his dad, his perspective is actually pretty needed on ESPN, a true millennial voice. he's early in his career so it makes sense to take the "radio guy" persona/sound since there's no telling where his career will lead, i'm sure once he lands a regular gig he may add more dimension to his radio personality. but in the various slots i've heard him in over the past ~6 months, i kinda like him