*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, if you're at something that's hella empty, get the fukk out my face. i've been at festivals and concerts where it's empty for a hours before people get there for the headliners, grab some other seats. like i said, i never trip on people in my seats unless the place is full/filling up. all of us have been to an empty movie theater during the week or matinee - you know it's seats on seats on seats...sit yo stupid ass down somewhere else

Again, you do realize he was in a tiny VIP/Ipic movie house? Not a cinemark multiplex...at most there's 4 rows of big reclining chairs..you pick your seats for a reason..That family wanted they spot and to be together..lebitz just got a lil too much ego

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Again, you do realize he was in a tiny VIP/Ipic movie house? Not a cinemark multiplex...at most there's 4 rows of big reclining chairs..you pick your seats for a reason..That family wanted they spot and to be together..lebitz just got a lil too much ego
if it's that small i get it...tho those theaters are set up so every seat is good. if the row ahead or behind him was empty since those were supposed to be his seats, just sit there, especially if it's already dark. like i said, i'm not pressed like that. if there is comparable space for me...or you...to go elsewhere, you need to chill and just grab some other shyt, i'd gladly do the same :manny:

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
ehh, i don't think what he says as the demon is funny either, but i admit i miss most of it because the voice is so annoying and i tune out. mike's not underrated at all IMO, he's cool, and that's my music snob kindred spirit, but he's not as funny as roy (when he speaks), cote, dan, or stu...

You know the refugees feed lines to Stu all the time, right?
Not disagreeing; just asking.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Dirty demon of debate is funny to me. I think the sports whisperer has run its course though. I knew Dan was gonna get roasted when he brought up the family physically moving him out of the theatre. "It will take a family of at least 12, Dan." :smugdraper:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Dan always on some gay shyt.

Always referring to him and stu's relationship in a sexual manner.

Than they go into to their good looking men schtick. :snoop:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Dan always on some gay shyt.

Always referring to him and stu's relationship in a sexual manner.

Than they go into to their good looking men schtick. :snoop:

Speaking of "gay shyt", the sports diva has become my favorite bit of the show, however Mike putting the lipstick on Stu is too much :scust:

It's funny as hell on it's own without Stu with lipstick.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of "gay shyt", the sports diva has become my favorite bit of the show, however Mike putting the lipstick on Stu is too much :scust:

It's funny as hell on it's own without Stu with lipstick.
I usually just peep the podcasts. I've only seen still images of the show. I does seem like they go out of their way to do :wrist: stuff.

I'm not homophobic, but its like Dan seems to think it's edgy or something. I got it Dan, your comfortable sitting around ogling men.