*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm with Dan, don't fukk with me over assigned seats if there are hella other seats, I never make people get out my seats when there are empty seats that are similar or better. I only make people move when it's packed or someone else comes to claim the seats I'm sitting in.

Glad to know other people hate the debate demon :whew:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I'm with Dan, don't fukk with me over assigned seats if there are hella other seats, I never make people get out my seats when there are empty seats that are similar or better. I only make people move when it's packed or someone else comes to claim the seats I'm sitting in.

Why not sit in the seats YOU PICKED :mindblown:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're a woman and I might let you slide...but if I'm with company and you're a grown man...someone. Gonna get slapped at a matinee

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
call in and snitch on the warriors:dead:
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For those that don't know Dan tweeted this earlier being sarcastic and Boston fans started going at him failing to pick up the sarcasm. Even ATL fans started going at him thinking he was serious but Boston fans started saying he was backpedaling saying he was making excuses and trying to cover it up. Same thing happened when he sent that tweet about women and the feminists came out not getting the sarcasm.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

If I wanted to sit in some other seats I woulda chose them shyts when I originally selected seats. fukk up outta my seats :camby: