*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Tylir4

Rookie
Daps
Dan is horrible at doing it b/c he pauses and that question was wack. Everyone already knew what he was trying to do and there was no answer to that question. Stugotz is the king of lobbing it up and catching Cote on the network out.
They get him all the time, I think Cote just is getting smart with it cause he was annoyed by it last week

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm with Dan, don't fukk with me over assigned seats if there are hella other seats, I never make people get out my seats when there are empty seats that are similar or better. I only make people move when it's packed or someone else comes to claim the seats I'm sitting in.

Glad to know other people hate the debate demon :whew:
fukk all that. Once I'm seated I want to get comfortable. I want to sit in my own seats without the worry of the rightful seat holders coming to claim their seats and now I got to move. Just get ya ass up out of my seats.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fukk all that. Once I'm seated I want to get comfortable. I want to sit in my own seats without the worry of the rightful seat holders coming to claim their seats and now I got to move. Just get ya ass up out of my seats.
again, if you're at something that's hella empty, get the fukk out my face. i've been at festivals and concerts where it's empty for a hours before people get there for the headliners, grab some other seats. like i said, i never trip on people in my seats unless the place is full/filling up. all of us have been to an empty movie theater during the week or matinee - you know it's seats on seats on seats...sit yo stupid ass down somewhere else

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan losing his shyt on Boston market :lolbron:
"Ass-clowns":mjlol:
When he asked if they were on any affiliate stations then said "ok well let's make sure they drop us today" I lost it :mjlol:. Glad to see him go off on Boston fans. They stay in bomanis mentions and I don't think he has the freedom to treat em on air like Dan just did

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
again, if you're at something that's hella empty, get the fukk out my face. i've been at festivals and concerts where it's empty for a hours before people get there for the headliners, grab some other seats. like i said, i never trip on people in my seats unless the place is full/filling up. all of us have been to an empty movie theater during the week or matinee - you know it's seats on seats on seats...sit yo stupid ass down somewhere else
How you gone compare a movie theater to a spot with assigned seating. I done moved up in seats too and if someone came and said I was in their seats I ain't get mad cause it's their prerogative to want to sit in the seats they paid for. I was in the wrong seating in their seats. Why should I go sit somewhere else and put myself in position to have to move later as the place fills up cause somebody else sitting in my shyt. I would lay the beats on somebody trying to get pissed at me for telling them to get out of my seats.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How you gone compare a movie theater to a spot with assigned seating. I done moved up in seats too and if someone came and said I was in their seats I ain't get mad cause it's their prerogative to want to sit in the seats they paid for. I was in the wrong seating in their seats. Why should I go sit somewhere else and put myself in position to have to move later as the place fills up cause somebody else sitting in my shyt. I would lay the beats on somebody trying to get pissed at me for telling them to get out of my seats.
because that's what he was talking about :mindblown:...a movie theater with assigned seats for a movie that wasn't full. i've been to a few movie theaters like that where you can pick your seat or are given a seat. like come the fukk on, it aint that serious with 70 other seats available.

and do you...i don't go anywhere with assigned seats outside of theatrical performances or the symphony where i'm sitting in my seat the whole time. it really doesn't bother me if someone is in my spot when the shyt aint full, when people start filling in, then it makes sense that i ask you to move.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't like the sports whisperer but how can anyone hate the dirty demon of debate? That and the Kentucky fraud chickens are severely underrated...
dirty demon isn't funny...that's a voice you save for bedtime stories when you need a voice that sounds like a monster. KFC is hilarious tho :laugh:

glad to see they got them sportscenter updates pulled, they're much better from stu

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
dirty demon isn't funny...that's a voice you save for bedtime stories when you need a voice that sounds like a monster. KFC is hilarious tho :laugh:

glad to see they got them sportscenter updates pulled, they're much better from stu

It's not so much the voice as the timing and what he says that is funny. Mike and Roy are underrated for the humor they bring to the show. Roy is king of the 1-liners...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's not so much the voice as the timing and what he says that is funny. Mike and Roy are underrated for the humor they bring to the show. Roy is king of the 1-liners...
ehh, i don't think what he says as the demon is funny either, but i admit i miss most of it because the voice is so annoying and i tune out. mike's not underrated at all IMO, he's cool, and that's my music snob kindred spirit, but he's not as funny as roy (when he speaks), cote, dan, or stu...