*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
"The Giants secondary called themselves the NYPD. That's odd because the NYPD would never use unnecessary force against Jordy Nelson."

:gladbron::dead:
vyvHAj0.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dan retweeted this:

which led to this response, which Dan also retweeted:

and then did this:

(if you don't remember):

C1yWfRoWgAAsh5G.jpg:large

Obama-lol.gif
@ Dan stuntin on Skip tonight

:russ:

This is why I loved this show I was fukking crying at work my boss kept asking me if I was on the phone .

I stopped listening because dan was being too much of a cry baby but if he's back to this I'm all in .

Today show is what made me a fan in the first place .

I might have to save this episode it was legit amazing .

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I bet fights breakout with those drunks at the facing each other urinal trough. If somebody sneezes hard and accidentally sprays people the police will need be called. :laff:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dan in a bad mood kills everything. Lol Stugotz gets so uncomfortable.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
aye, i always been wondering if yall would prefer more privacy in public bathrooms? who decided that yall should just be cool pissing out in the open with each other...or are you so socialized into this you don't care? :jbhmm:

they need to get off my boy mike ruiz tho, i'm a music snob as well and find myself saying 90% of his responses, i'd owe this show all type of money :laugh:

2nd down and 9 :hmm:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
aye, i always been wondering ia yall would prefer more privacy in public bathrooms? who decided that yall should just be cool pissing out in the open with each other...or are you so socialized into this you don't care? :jbhmm:

they need to get of my boy mike ruiz tho, i'm a music snob as well and find myself saying 90% of his responses, i'd owe this show all type of money :laugh:

2nd down and 9 :hmm:
I have a rule in the bathroom no talking and no eye contact and I always go in a stall if they aren't occupied. The urinals normally have dividers in between them but I dont trust them shyts. I am definitely like Mike Ryan though. I called out "Don't Sweat The Technique" the same time he did and felt tricked just by Dan :ohhh: