*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
don't like the ESPN radio widget on their website, you can't rewind anymore :wtf: :sadcam:

also, espn fukked up moving mike and jemele with no program to put in that slot - not sure lebatard is the fix for that. jemele and mike went off topic a lot but they also really did discuss sports, but I guess they were going to lose the typical HH audience anyway :manny:. and it's stupid to just have the last hour of the show on espn2...people just tuning in will be lost, especially people completely new to the show. and does it air on ESPNU and ESPN2 or will you need to remember to change the channel?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
aye, i always been wondering if yall would prefer more privacy in public bathrooms? who decided that yall should just be cool pissing out in the open with each other...or are you so socialized into this you don't care? :jbhmm:

they need to get off my boy mike ruiz tho, i'm a music snob as well and find myself saying 90% of his responses, i'd owe this show all type of money :laugh:

2nd down and 9 :hmm:
But can you do it as Kiper?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan is beating a dead horse talking about unfair treatment of players on Tuesday because Cote doesn't care how much money Dan says coaches and colleges bring in he is not for paying players. Greg said the players who don't skip bowl games to avoid injury and prepare for the draft have his respect. :francis:They cant pay any bills with his respect. Stu keeps going off about how the Rooney rule needs to go away. Don't really understand how its negatively impacting his life or viewing experience. Wonder how Stu and Cote feel about affirmative action?:patrice:

It was cool seeing them on ESPN2. It will be interesting to see what adjustments to the show they make when the whole thing is on ESPN2.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dan is beating a dead horse talking about unfair treatment of players on Tuesday because Cote doesn't care how much money Dan says coaches and colleges bring in he is not for paying players. Greg said the players who don't skip bowl games to avoid injury and prepare for the draft have his respect. :francis:They cant pay any bills with his respect. Stu keeps going off about how the Rooney rule needs to go away. Don't really understand how its negatively impacting his life or viewing experience. Wonder how Stu and Cote feel about affirmative action?:patrice:

It was cool seeing them on ESPN2. It will be interesting to see what adjustments to the show they make when the whole thing is on ESPN2.
i think you're missing the point of where stu is coming from with that. rooney rule is stupid in it's current context. you end up with token interviews (usually the same 1-2 black guys - this year it's anthony lynn) when the fact of the matter is dudes have already decided which [white] coach they'd hire given the chance. secondly, they don't extend this rule to oc and dc hires which is where a lot of the problem originates - especially OC's, black guys aren't being hired for those roles and that's where teams often look first, along with retreads. the rooney rule is a joke right now, tomlin is seriously the only coach you can point to and say it worked and he's in the org where the concept of the rule originated :dead: then add on how short a leash black coaches have and how they don't get the same second and third chances...fukk that rule, the NFL needs more than that to correct its cism.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
i think you're missing the point of where stu is coming from with that. rooney rule is stupid in it's current context. you end up with token interviews (usually the same 1-2 black guys - this year it's anthony lynn) when the fact of the matter is dudes have already decided which [white] coach they'd hire given the chance. secondly, they don't extend this rule to oc and dc hires which is where a lot of the problem originates - especially OC's, black guys aren't being hired for those roles and that's where teams often look first, along with retreads. the rooney rule is a joke right now, tomlin is seriously the only coach you can point to and say it worked and he's in the org where the concept of the rule originated :dead: then add on how short a leash black coaches have and how they don't get the same second and third chances...fukk that rule, the NFL needs more than that to correct its cism.
Everything you said about Tomlin is true but I don't think they should get rid of the rule. Expanding it to include general managers and coordinators is a really good idea by you. When people complain about it they compare and contrast it to affirmative action and eventually they head down the affirmative action is racist against whites or this is America you should be able to hire who you want not be forced by big government. Most of the people who complain about affirmative action and the Rooney rule never believed blacks were being discriminated against in the first place and claim racism is dead in this country. They claim the best man/most qualified always gets hired for the job regardless of race.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Everything you said about Tomlin is true but I don't think they should get rid of the rule. Expanding it to include general managers and coordinators is a really good idea by you. When people complain about it they compare and contrast it to affirmative action and eventually they head down the affirmative action is racist against whites or this is America you should be able to hire who you want not be forced by big government. Most of the people who complain about affirmative action and the Rooney rule never believed blacks were being discriminated against in the first place and claim racism is dead in this country. They claim the best man/most qualified always gets hired for the job regardless of race.
right, but stu gotz complains about the rule because the team's are blatantly ignoring the spirit of the rule and treating it like a checkbox instead of a real opportunity to be inclusive...he's not coming at it from the reverse discrimination angle.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
91b6061c611a4a6791b2ba4143ade580