*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
He has a younger wife on his lap and a bottle of win in front of him looking so Mafioso.:banderas:
Carmen-Policy.jpg
usa-today-6043874.0.jpg

Don and capo

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh man people already going at him. Bo been clowning callers on his show and people on twitter for about 2 days now. Had the Boston radio guys foaming at the mouth to try and get him on their show yesterday. They were tweeting him and trying to bait people to have him call in. The same guys that called Lebatard's dad Papi fresh off the boat that barely speaks any english. Yea I'd come on/call in on that show as a black man...

It was cool to see Dan publicly ride with Bo against those Boston clowns because it seemed like it was starting to get to him. Bo said he tapped out with the back and forth with those Boston guys when it stopped being jokes.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
It was cool to see Dan publicly ride with Bo against those Boston clowns because it seemed like it was starting to get to him. Bo said he tapped out with the back and forth with those Boston guys when it stopped being jokes.

Fukkin' Baaaaaaaaaahston man... :snoop:

lamontep49

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
i dont get to see the show but listen to it everyday on the radio. I love it. me personally after listening to almost all of mike and mike im tired of the serious radio sport shows all day.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Every time they show JJ Watt on the sideline grinning away, Stugotz want to pull his hair out from his head and gets more pissed off.

Image.jpg
I mean JJ Watt, really? Who does he think he is? Let me tell you, JJ they did it without you. Go back to your "minamlist" cabin in the woods because the last time you went to Foxboro, you got hurt.