*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
shyt everyone was fukking horrible today, and not in a good way. I'm glad they brought Bomani on to speak.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hour three was hilarious to me for how terrible dan was and that :trash: sound bite mashup :russ:

But :wtf: @ the rousey dikk sucking. Maybe because I post here and this is about all the rousey opinions I'd get, but I've never heard anyone act like she's seriously beautiful. I mean she's not horrid but she average at best, dan was going on about her beauty like she stands out in her sport like a skylar diggins or even Danika patrick.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This mafia talk is hilarious. You can't really beat Irsay, Grigson, and Pagano is combo but the Carmen Policy, Eddie DeBartolo, and Bill Walsh is undefeated.
He has a younger wife on his lap and a bottle of wine in front of him looking so Mafioso.:banderas:
Carmen-Policy.jpg

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This mafia talk is hilarious. You can't really beat Irsay, Grigson, and Pagano is combo but the Carmen Policy, Eddie DeBartolo, and Bill Walsh is undefeated.
hands down one of the dopest real life names i've ever heard. shyt just drips with leaving a body in the harbor :laugh:

man i miss my old niners leadership :ninersohgod: