*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a horrible segment he was gushing over how beautiful Holly Holm and Ronda Rousey apparently are :hhh: dude was fukking drowning out there I hate these shows that try to discuss MMA or boxing
Yea dude is talking bout women no longer headlining shows anymore when you got a fox card and a ppv coming up headlined by women.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yea dude is talking bout women no longer headlining shows anymore when you got a fox card and a ppv coming up headlined by women.

Yeah he butchered the fukk out of that whole segment kept pronouncing Nunes name wrong called cyborg a man talked about how beautiful Rousey and Holm is dude was all over the place

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he butchered the fukk out of that whole segment kept pronouncing Nunes name wrong called cyborg a man talked about how beautiful Rousey and Holm is dude was all over the place
lol he knew he was having bad one. i was in pt, but i caught the cdc thing. He was drowning but it was fuuny

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Mike and Stu were very dismissive of that CDC story saying compared to all races percentages black fathers are in their kids lives. It reminds me of how the CDC says sharing dirty needles to use drugs is how HIV/AIDS is predominantly spread so fast not infected men having sex with each other and then having sex with women. Even pastors were ignoring the CDC report so they could keep misinforming the community that all the incurable STD spikes blame rested on undercover bisexual men. Its unfortunate some people would rather run with their lies over facts that disprove the rumors.