*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:laff: This Kangaroo - Ron McGill
Ron's play by play of trying to play a video was equally as good as his play by play of the actual video. :dead:

Brehs I was :mjlol: throughout that whole segment. That's exactly what makes the show so great.

Then I looked for the video and...

:laff: :laff: at the Kangaroo. Breh is like :what: :theone: did this motherfukker just punched me in the face? :dead:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:snoop:

I can't believe pissed off that Lebron segment made me. Greg sounded like soggy white man last time they spoke on this. And Stugotz pissed me off wit the be the bigger man bullshyt. I couldn't even deal with funny later and had to cut the pod off at the Captain Jack interview.

I am sick and tired of white ppl always telling us to b meek and humble in the face of this racist bullshyt.

That's not okay. And they always want us to move on and forget it happened.

Peace to Lebron for sticking to his guns.

I don't wanna b the "one strikr and im done with ur show" guy, but, i gotts tske a couple days off.

This was as bad as Will kkkain on Bomani show.
It all reminds me of the Tiger Woods/Fuzzy Zoeller situation. The media,other golfers and fans wanted Tiger to hurry up and say he wasn't offended to try and save Fuzzy's image and career.:mindblown: Tiger just like LeBron did nothing wrong but they need to :cape: for the people who wronged them according to media. Fuzzy just like Don Imus lost sponsors but eventually they both bounced back and made more money than before the controversy.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

0:03 - November 22, 1963 - President John F. Kennedy is assassinated by Lee Harvery Oswalt in Dallas, Texas. November 22, 2016 - Fatface gasbag Dan Le Batard's desire to do the show is assassinated by Gregory P. Cote in Miami, Florida.

4:52 - Stugotz ruins Mike Ryan's Predator scene.

14:22 - Bomani examines the romantic aspects of the group, questions Mike's pimp hand. Stugotz gives dubious financial advice.

36:32 - The rare Greg Cote daily double of useless radio content.

38:08 - Pastor Le Bachub holds service for the Church of Gronk. Mike Ryan leads the Gronk choir in song.

42:21 - Noted primate Dan Campbell has come to the tragic realization that nobody is scared of his Miami Dolphins.

45:41 - Little bit of Stugotz in everyone, particularly the color-man for Central Michigan.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It all reminds me of the Tiger Woods/Fuzzy Zoeller situation. The media,other golfers and fans wanted Tiger to hurry up and say he wasn't offended to try and save Fuzzy's image and career.:mindblown: Tiger just like LeBron did nothing wrong but they need to :cape: for the people who wronged them according to media. Fuzzy just like Don Imus lost sponsors but eventually they both bounced back and made more money than before the controversy.
The exact same

I remember that

lotteryplaya

Daps
The exact same

I remember that
Its crazy because Stu kept on saying if LeBron cares about improving race relations in this country he will meet with Phil Jackson. He kept saying if like he questions LeBrons motives. Phil never apologized and doubled down on saying he did nothing wrong and nobody got hurt but LeBron still has to come hat in hand to Phil according to Stu and Cote.

Like you said blacks are the ones who have to be meek and humble and keep giving people passes and forgiving them. The other people don't have to change any of their opinions or behavior we are the ones who always need to change or work on something about ourselves. Stu is saying all this about race relations improvement in this country being on LeBron right during the Michael Slager mistrial and the Joe McKnight killing. I wanted Amin or Foxworth to call in and debate him or say that reparations would be a great start to improving race relations. I don't know who put a battery in Stu's back to stop jumping in the pool on race topics but its good to hear how he and Cote really feel.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dan needs to stop caping for first take, that's an awful show, has been for 4 years, but skip is who held the interest. Call it first fake all you want, skip is that format :yeshrug:

I do agree, and been saying, the sports debate format is dead...time for new content and consolidation.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Its crazy because Stu kept on saying if LeBron cares about improving race relations in this country he will meet with Phil Jackson. He kept saying if like he questions LeBrons motives. Phil never apologized and doubled down on saying he did nothing wrong and nobody got hurt but LeBron still has to come hat in hand to Phil according to Stu and Cote.

Like you said blacks are the ones who have to be meek and humble and keep giving people passes and forgiving them. The other people don't have to change any of their opinions or behavior we are the ones who always need to change or work on something about ourselves. Stu is saying all this about race relations improvement in this country being on LeBron right during the Michael Slager mistrial and the Joe McKnight killing. I wanted Amin or Foxworth to call in and debate him or say that reparations would be a great start to improving race relations. I don't know who put a battery in Stu's back to stop jumping in the pool on race topics but its good to hear how he and Cote really feel.
Foxworth came off corny comparing Roys portrait to a slave auction

THIS is the bullshyt he should've got on them for

That's not the type of stuff you can just go to a joking segment right aftwr and sound like an idiot again like Lebron has to stay at the trump

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alan Thicke- "I've never waxed my turtle. I've got my hands full with beaver."

*show completely stops*

lotteryplaya

Daps
Anyone here Dan kinda go off on Roy for fuking up the live reads that he writes for Stu Gotz? Bit awkward when they came back from break.
This is actually the second day in a row he reprimanded Roy on the air. Yesterday they said Roy messed up punctuation on the Metallica read so Stu combined song titles. I hope he doesn't get fired. :lupe:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
This was one star-studded bust, if only in name.

A 21-year-old woman named Robin Williams was arrested with a teen named Tupac Crum after more than 114 pounds of marijuana — worth more than $69,000 — was found in a Chevrolet pickup truck pulled over in Arizona on Sunday, authorities said.

The woman, who shares a name with the legendary late comedian, was busted with her 19-year-old pal — who has no apparent relation to the “Dear Mama” rapper slain in 1996 — after authorities from the Arizona Department of Public Safety pulled them over for an alleged traffic violation. A third suspect, Erick Harris, 22, was also arrested.

Cf88oOEUMAAol9b.jpg

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually the second day in a row he reprimanded Roy on the air. Yesterday they said Roy messed up punctuation on the Metallica read so Stu combined song titles. I hope he doesn't get fired. :lupe:

I caught that. And this morning Dan asked Stu how many times have the live reads been wrong within the past month and he said 8 or 10 times. :francis:

Not a good look. Felt bad for Roy, but hopefully he gets his shyt together.