*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They keep talking about calling Sarah Spain:snoop:
baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Speaking of her, have u heard them play her 2nd rap song that they debuted a few months ago? I remember Dan saying it got a mixed reception, so I'm wondering if they just canned it. They used to play the hell out of her first one.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Speaking of her, have u heard them play her 2nd rap song that they debuted a few months ago? I remember Dan saying it got a mixed reception, so I'm wondering if they just canned it. They used to play the hell out of her first one.
The audience finally spoke. For some reason, on the first one, people were loving it, but then they realized a little bit of that pig goes a long way and people started getting sick of it. Plus, I don't think Dan appreciated how she got in her feelings over the Cubs tweet, and put her in timeout.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
^^^ that phil jackson thing got blown out of proportion IMO...it wasn't that serious

anyway...this struggle singalong :why: :mjlol:. i still crack up at the sound bite of stu and dan laughing too hard at rodgers "youuuuuu" :laugh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop:

I can't believe pissed off that Lebron segment made me. Greg sounded like soggy white man last time they spoke on this. And Stugotz pissed me off wit the be the bigger man bullshyt. I couldn't even deal with funny later and had to cut the pod off at the Captain Jack interview.

I am sick and tired of white ppl always telling us to b meek and humble in the face of this racist bullshyt.

That's not okay. And they always want us to move on and forget it happened.

Peace to Lebron for sticking to his guns.

I don't wanna b the "one strikr and im done with ur show" guy, but, i gotts tske a couple days off.

This was as bad as Will kkkain on Bomani show.