*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How is cote so off base about fisher :dead: "he's got a resume some would find appealing...he lost a super bowl closely" lol. 6 out of 21 seasons finishing better than .500...that's enough to know y'all ain't doing shyt with him as HC

Rooney rule needs to extend to coordinator positions, it's annoying they interview token candidates for HC when an offer is already on the table for someone else

Show is ass without dan

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn I had a meeting and missed everything. Cote defending Fisher....sounds about right. I swear these old sports relics views on the world and people are so outdated and biased its almost like he trolling.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't recall if it was Stu or Mike, but one of them sarcastically mentioned that Sarah's status with the show is unknown, because she's busy with other stuff. Sounds like she's still angry over Dan ribbing her on twitter and then the show discussing it over the air the next day.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Don't recall if it was Stu or Mike, but one of them sarcastically mentioned that Sarah's status with the show is unknown, because she's busy with other stuff. Sounds like she's still angry over Dan ribbing her on twitter and then the show discussing it over the air the next day.

Good get her the fukk off the show she's wack

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
she's probably preggo

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will prob avoid the podcast, no dan, leaving cote and Stu to talk for 4 hours with no babysitter.

I thought it was ok. Stu went off on tangents that Dan normally reigns in and at times it was a lil too "sports talk radio", but it was cool for the most part. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it if I had other shyt to do, but if u just got time to kill it's not a bad option. The best part was toward the end when Dan came in. He asked of all the people associated with the show, which two make the worst pairing according to the audience. That sparked an interesting convo.